Congratulation!!!!New Orleans Saints!!!! Champion Ship winners!!!

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
:clap2::lol: Way to go!!!! Home Boys!!!! I am proud of you.See you at the Super Bowl, with the Colts, in Miami!!!!!::happy-1::beer: Ya'll got the spirit!!!! WOOOO!!!!HAAAAA!!!!:eusa_pray: I prayed for ya'll to win!!!big time!!!

The Saints are in the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck me I have been away from the US longer than Odysseus from Ithica.

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse you are clear for take off out of my ass.

The Saints are in the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck me I have been away from the US longer than Odysseus from Ithica.

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse you are clear for take off out of my ass.

:beer::happy-1: Saints gonna ride them colts, for the Big Super Bowl ring!!!!! Betchu!!! ByGolly!!!!;) Saints!!! gonna win!!!! YEAH!!!!

There is no better feeling as a fan then the realization that your team is headed for their first ever Super Bowl...

I remember it well...centuries ago...:lol:

20levy.jpg

Yeah, you are right. And I hope sin city wins it. I love New Orleans even if I thought my colon would fertilize Mars before they ever made it to the Super Bowl.

:lol:

NAH!!! Vegas is called Sin City!!!:lol: and you know why.New Orleans is the Mardi-Gras City and the city of Blue's and Jazz.But that's alright. Go!!!!! Saints!!!!all away!!!!

I think New Orleans should be proud of the fact that in just two weeks they will be the second best football team in America. Lots of other teams can't say that.

:lol:

NAH!!! Vegas is called Sin City!!!:lol: and you know why.New Orleans is the Mardi-Gras City and the city of Blue's and Jazz.But that's alright. Go!!!!! Saints!!!!all away!!!!

Vegas is sucker slot machine city, if you want real, vampire, hurricane, dark and drink it up do what you gotta do sin, Nawlans is where you go.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back