Congratulation Comrades, On The Victorious Re-election of Comrade Obama

First, on behalf of Comrade Obama, I'd like to say "Thank You" for the congratulations.

I'm sure he will continue to lead this country right over the cliff and into a depression. I have taken the opportunity tonight to change my avatar to something much more fitting in honor of Comrade Obama and all the Obama lemmings that will follow him over that cliff. Hopefully he will print no more money nor will he borrow anymore from China.

The house Republicans will compromise and approve the 3% tax increase that Obama requests. They know that 3% is insignificant. If it were 25%, it may warrant the B.S. that they've made of it. The only reason that they've fought it so far is that they were hoping to keep America in a recession and that would result in Obama losing the election. They have failed. Most of the American people saw thru their B.S. and re-elected Obama anyway.

It's extremely doubtful that America will go bankrupt. Stop your "Chicken Little" whining please! The sky is not falling!

Have you ever wondered why in every other war, there is economic deprivation, yet WWII caused our economy to boom? Did you ever consider that it was the excellence of leadership in economics and finance by the FDR administration that caused this to happen?

Hitler never considered an invasion of America. The idea that America would be a German speaking country is absolute nonsense.

That may be your take on Joe McCarthy. Everyone else in the country thought he was a complete jackass.

You and your friend Andy are dinosaurs that preach a form of government that has not worked since America was an agrarian country. Since the advent of industrialization that form of government has been a complete failure and is obsolete.

By your definition, America has been Marxist since Teddy Roosevelt. America has also grown to be the most advanced and powerful nation the the world has ever known.

Are you sure about that? But thank you for the failed attempt to refute.

Wake up! It's a brave new world. (And has been for more than a hundred years!)

Notice Richard H's attempt to move the blame all the way back to Teddy Roosevelt. I started first grade in the late 1940s and graduated high school in 1960 and I guaran-damn-tee that the commies had NOT infiltrated the grades 1 thru 12 during that time period.

Most of the your future communist teachers and college professors were cronies of the likes of William Ayres...who himself was a professor of communism at the University of Illinois and a CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND OF ONE BARACK OBAMA and who came right out of the black panthers/Charles Manson/Timothy Leary/Weathermen/Bill Ayres revolution of the late 1960s and through the 1970s.

.....Those turbulent-times, from which we're still trying to recover!!!!

"They enjoy scholarships, secure jobs and generous salaries at a time when so many young people around the world have dim prospects and are underemployed.

Despite the many benefits that accrue to all, the authorities do not seem to distribute the country's wealth and power fairly, said a student, and this is something he wants to change for the next generation.

"One day we will get married and have children and we want them to have a fair, equal life," the 24-year-old said at a protest in the capital this month.

"It is not about money. It is also about freedom and freedom of speech. Do not think you can give us money and we will sit at home and shut our mouths."

Although the rallies have been about new voting rules, young people have joined in to protest about wider issues, such as corruption, the accountability of government and elected officials as well as a lack of infrastructure development due to a legislative deadlock.

"Some people here have the best life, but others do not. It is about what is relative."

Last edited:
Today, at 12:55 CST

By the way the above post slowly fell to page 6 from 9:21PM last evening until NOW, WITHOUT ONE SINGLE RESPONSE in agreement or to refute these facts. Maybe it's the new avatar.

Oh yeah, have you "Shrub" critics been following the response of FEMA to the Hurricane Sandy destruction on FOXNEWs? I'm sure you are not seeing it on PMSNBC, especially on the Chris Matthews show.

Facts?

You expressed your opinions.

There is no refutation of your opinions other than to propose counter opinions.

What's the point of doing that?

Wow.

This thread is a vivid illustration of what happens when people buy into the simplistic, binary, absolutists messages of people like Limbaugh, Hannity & Levin. And these folks really believe this stuff, down to a cellular level, because the subconscious is a powerful thing. Say and hear anything enough times, and you begin to believe it.

"If we lose this election, the enemy has won, it's over." Yikes.

And just so you'll know, Henry Ford the tycoon car maker was a DEMOCRAT and ran for the U.S. Senate and got his sorry ass beat. Henry Ford, Hitler buddy and DEMOCRAT.

Simplistic slogans for simple-minded people. Ford was also called a Bolshevik by his fellow big business types for raising the daily wage to $5!

Forum List

Back