Congrats to the Red sox!!

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Way to go Sox. Hats off to Johnny Damon as well. Grand slam and 2 run homer!!! You gotta admit,they played a great game!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! :banana: :nine:

Although I'm in NY, I'm an LA Dodgers fan. Nonetheless I still like the Yanks and always pull for them in the playoffs (since my team is generally playing golf).

What an excellent comeback by the Sox! I have to admit, I counted them out easily when they were down 3-0. Ortiz was unbelievable in the series and Damon took it to the Yanks last night.

Congrats, Boston!

Eight post season wins in a row. Now that is a real curse. Congratulations Beantown.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Go Tribe!

pMLB2-1654547dt.jpg

That's kinda sad, Z. The last time the Tribe (they are so culturally insensitive) won the World Series was 56 years ago in 1948. Hopefully, Cleveland will not have to wait as long as Boston.

(does best evil laugh possible) we bought babe ruth's ghost a 10,000 dollar call girl (think one of those really pretty 15 minute celebrities) and he ain't been heard from since.

i think the fans in boston will celebrate this historic, momentous achievement by burning the city down, or every building built after 1918. i just pray no one gets seriously hurt like last week and that everyone has a wonderful, well deserved good time. my ex-gf's father e-mailed and told me about old men and women in their 80's and 90's getting drunk in celebration. nursing homes are pouring wine, potheads are buying as much weed as they can, kids are staying up, way, way way past their bedtime and clubs/bars are going to be packed for the next 48 hours. what a wonderful day for boston/new england.

A HUGE congrats agasin to the RedSox!!!!!!!!! Party hardy guys-you deserve it!!!!!! Let's just hope Boston can afford to keep Pedro and Manny around for next year!!

:beer:

Forum List

Back