Congrats to the Eagles as painful as this feels

Congrats to the Eagles as painful as this feels
  1. It's not that painful. At least an Eastern Division team won.

Your team and mine both played the Eagles twice and didn't play the Patriots, and one of the best ways to improve one's skills is to learn from the mistakes one made competing against one's betters. That the Eagles won can be seen as testament to the legitimacy of the learning opportunity both our sub-par teams (neither of them won 50%+ of their regular season games games) during the regular season.
  2. Insofar as you're a Dallas fan (see the stats below my avatar), consider the fact of my dignifying this thread with a post as an olive branch of sorts. ;):D;)

who is your team
The Redskins.

The "D.C." in my location, along with my remark wasn't clear enough, eh? LOL

Part of the fun of me watching football was seeing the eagles denied a SB every season. Now that won a SB, the NFL does not have the same appeal

Didn't you promise to jump off a bridge one night if the Iggles won their game against the Dullass Callgirls?

And then the Iggles did indeed win, as we monitored here in a live thread?

Member that? I do.

What ever happened to that bridge?
You need to buy another one? 'Cause I can hook you up. :deal:

I did not watch the superbowl of course but i will have to since i learned that Brady lost a fumble that cost them the game.

Tuck rule didn’t work today Tom!!!!

like this person said so well above,the tuck rule didnt save his ass THIS time.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back