Congrats to the Eagles as painful as this feels

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Now I will escape reality for a few weeks and be in the FETISH WORLD. That will help me get back to normal since I am down and out

In other, equally compelling, but perhaps more important news.......

Did you know there are actually 365.002 days in a year?

Did u know one of my turn on;s is treating a women and her girlfriends to dinner?

Now I will escape reality for a few weeks and be in the FETISH WORLD. That will help me get back to normal since I am down and out
Thank you, I wasn't gonna gloat about telling you so. Never bet against the intuitive nature of a prophet. Even my Foles request to return became prophetic.
Now let's see what the Flyers and Sixers can do the next few years to bring my Philly Sports Dynasty statement to fruition.

Thank you, I wasn't gonna gloat about telling you so. Never bet against the intuitive nature of a prophet. Even my Foles request to return became prophetic.
Now let's see what the Flyers and Sixers can do the next few years to bring my Philly Sports Dynasty statement to fruition.

I respect a coach who goes for it on 4th and 1

1. It's not that painful. At least an Eastern Division team won.

Your team and mine both played the Eagles twice and didn't play the Patriots, and one of the best ways to improve one's skills is to learn from the mistakes one made competing against one's betters. That the Eagles won can be seen as testament to the legitimacy of the learning opportunity both our sub-par teams (neither of them won 50%+ of their regular season games games) during the regular season.
  2. Insofar as you're a Dallas fan (see the stats below my avatar), consider the fact of my dignifying this thread with a post as an olive branch of sorts. ;):D;)

Your team and mine both played the Eagles twice and didn't play the Patriots, and one of the best ways to improve one's skills is to learn from the mistakes one made competing against one's betters. That the Eagles won can be seen as testament to the legitimacy of the learning opportunity both our sub-par teams (neither of them won 50%+ of their regular season games games) during the regular season.
  2. Insofar as you're a Dallas fan (see the stats below my avatar), consider the fact of my dignifying this thread with a post as an olive branch of sorts. ;):D;)

who is your team

who is your team
The Redskins.

The "D.C." in my location, along with my remark wasn't clear enough, eh? LOL

who is your team
The Redskins.

Part of the fun of me watching football was seeing the eagles denied a SB every season. Now that won a SB, the NFL does not have the same appeal

who is your team
The Redskins.

Part of the fun of me watching football was seeing the eagles denied a SB every season. Now that won a SB, the NFL does not have the same appeal
Madonna said, "Beauty's where you find it." Clearly that's also true for entertainment. LOL

Escape?

When have you ever been in it?

Lay your head on my thigh and take a sniff of my dick

Not a chance in hell I ever do that with you or anyone on this board!

Now get to me when you realize you have never met sanity!

Oh, Go Eagles and Phuck those Cowgirls!

who is your team

The one that wins.

Forum List

Back