Congrats to the 7500 Naturalized citizens who came in the right way.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
You didn't hear about it, because the immigration line jumpers get all the sympathy and the TV coverage. These newest American citizens followed our immigration process, did the hard work, studied and passed the exams and we welcomed into the country this last week. I wonder how these new citizens feel about the illegals flooding our borders?

Celebrating Independence Day 2019 with Naturalization Ceremonies

You didn't hear about it, because the immigration line jumpers get all the sympathy and the TV coverage. These newest American citizens followed our immigration process, did the hard work, studied and passed the exams and we welcomed into the country this last week. I wonder how these new citizens feel about the illegals flooding our borders?

Now all you have to do is live as one of us. Don't try to make us in to the Nation you are leaving. Welcome Bros.

Entering the country as a refugee seeking asylum is also the right way, consistent with immigration law.

Indeed, immigration law recognizes the fact that immigrants fleeing oppression and likely death can’t remain in their home countries as can immigrants from France, the UK, or Japan – who, unlike asylum seekers, are not living in oppressive regimes.

Entering the country as a refugee seeking asylum is also the right way, consistent with immigration law.

Indeed, immigration law recognizes the fact that immigrants fleeing oppression and likely death can’t remain in their home countries as can immigrants from France, the UK, or Japan – who, unlike asylum seekers, are not living in oppressive regimes.
Per immigration law, they MUST take asylum within the first country they enter. That would be Mexico.

And how welcome you are here...come enjoy our bounty and make a beautiful American life for yourself, learn, worship and celebrate in any way you wish, this is the promise land for those who wish to indulge themselves in it's freedoms from your God to your guns and everything in between.

Most could and should apply in Mexico

I heard a top official on TV tonight say that we actually have had about 800,000 a year go through the process, which is the most in a long time. That never makes it on the news. He said ironically that immigrants take a stricter vow of oath becoming citizens than government officials! He also said that the problem at the borders is that the detention centers can only hold so many people; its the first staging process after which they go through ICE and ICE is loaded to the gills. He also pointed out that the democrat house knows this and is doing nothing to address the issue. He read off their agenda between now and their August vacation and not one border issue is even on the slate. But raising minimum wage is. I guess that is so illegal immigrants can get a work permit after 150 days being here and make more money.

ITMT, there are one million people in this country who have overstayed their visas or whatever, have been completely through our generous system, have exhausted every option we offer and have been told to leave the country, they cannot stay, and yet HAVE NOT.

Trump is going to round these people up.

Forum List

Back