Congrats to Taylor Hicks

I still can't believe that Epileptic Dancer won. I expected him out about 5 shows before... I mean, he dances like a newborn giraffe, and when he isn't dancing it appears he needs to go poop! Oh well, I'll be sure to buy Daughtry's album when it comes out. Hopefully he'll accept Fuel's offer to front for them...

By the time Chris is out from under Idol contracts, Fuel will have a new singer already.

:(

And Taylor? I'm glad he won. With each passing episode Kat seemed to become MORE snobbish/arrogant.

Taylor was the best "I do this for the pure love of it" contestant since day one.

Taylor Hicks...joining Ruben Studdard and Fantasia Barrino as another famous American Idol winner.

I don't see a successful career in Pop Music ahead of him.

dmp said:
If you didn't enjoy her FIRST go at "Over the Rainbow" then you've got HORRIBLE beholding skillz.

:)
Not HORRIBLE . Just refined :)

I'm sure she can sing a song well once in a while, but the consistency is just not there.

Mr. P said:
She just didn't have "it", neither did Chris. ;)
To be fair, Taylor won on novelty and novelty alone. That and I think a little bit of the fact that it's a great storyline to prove Simon the villian wrong. America sure showed THAT asshole :laugh:

The ClayTaurus said:
To be fair, Taylor won on novelty and novelty alone. That and I think a little bit of the fact that it's a great storyline to prove Simon the villian wrong. America sure showed THAT asshole :laugh:
Novelty alone? Nahhhh He is a entertainer, there’s no doubt about it. Kat, well she’s a singer.

Forum List

Back