Congrats to our new Mod!

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Hey Del! Congrats! Since we were advised (the last time a new mod moved in) that they were a mod because their name was "highlighted". I noticed your's is highlighted, tonight! Grats!!!! :) :clap2: :D

Now .... if we members are assigned to a specific moderator (that keep's an eye on us & our threads) ... can I volunteer to be one of Del's subjects, for practice? Pleasssssssssssssssse? :eusa_shifty:

:eusa_pray: If I can ...... I could be removed from Shattered's list of :eusa_silenced: students she is in charge of and has to patrol? :eusa_pray:

Hey Del! Congrats! Since we were advised (the last time a new mod moved in) that they were a mod because their name was "highlighted". I noticed your's is highlighted, tonight! Grats!!!! :) :clap2: :D

Now .... if we members are assigned to a specific moderator (that keep's an eye on us & our threads) ... can I volunteer to be one of Del's subjects, for practice? Pleasssssssssssssssse? :eusa_shifty:

:eusa_pray: If I can ...... I could be removed from Shattered's list of :eusa_silenced: students she is in charge of and has to patrol? :eusa_pray:

No, and no.

And hey, if you don't like the way I mod, that just means I'm doing my job. :eusa_whistle:

Moderators are not assigned to individual persons. We ALL watch YOU.:eusa_eh:

We can make an exception in your case, however. You want Bass or Sunni Man? I can make either or both mod and give them authority over just you.:badgrin:

No, and no.

And hey, if you don't like the way I mod, that just means I'm doing my job. :eusa_whistle:

No problem with the way you "mod" .... you do a great job at that ....
...... it's when you are not wearing your "mod" uniform that gives me the shivers. :lol:

1212661639_1.jpg

We can make an exception in your case, however. You want Bass or Sunni Man? I can make either or both mod and give them authority over just you.:badgrin:

Hard descision :eusa_think: ....NOT! :doubt:

I will take Bass, Anytime!!! I might even call him Mr. Bass! :)

<shivvvverrrr> That's cold bro'! I'll be a good boy... I promise!!

-Joe

Why are all the moderators on here conservatives? I smell a vast right-wing conspiracy. :D

Say it ain't so Shattered! Say it ain't so!

-Joe

P.S. - Oh, yeah... Congratulations Del! (I knew I forgot something in the other two posts... crap, I just spilled a beer and ruined a perfectly good doobie... I gotta go...)

don't worry about me, David. i'm too busy reprogramming Diebold machines to do much moderating.
:eusa_whistle:

so its true? del is a mod. why are all the mods conservatives...are they all conservatives? lol i dont know? i think gunny is really a closet liberal...but that is just me...

so how will this new power change del is my question? will power go to his head?

do mods get any "special" tools or are they just "special tools"?

Say it ain't so Shattered! Say it ain't so!

-Joe

P.S. - Oh, yeah... Congratulations Del! (I knew I forgot something in the other two posts... crap, I just spilled a beer and ruined a perfectly good doobie... I gotta go...)

I know.. Cuteness AND brains. What can I say? :razz:

There was a poll staying that conservative women are better looking anyway.. Didja miss it?

so its true? del is a mod. why are all the mods conservatives...are they all conservatives? lol i dont know? i think gunny is really a closet liberal...but that is just me...

so how will this new power change del is my question? will power go to his head?

do mods get any "special" tools or are they just "special tools"?

:scared1: :disbelief:

{go run and hide now bones, hurry!}

{and del can handle his 'tools" just fine I bet! }

Forum List

Back