Congrats to Obama and his Supporters.

Obama working with the Republican leadership after Hurricane Sandy proves he can. It's a congress with an 11% approval rating that's the problem.

Obama working with the Republican leadership after Hurricane Sandy proves he can. It's a congress with an 11% approval rating that's the problem.

Wont argue with that, as long as you remember that the Dems are half of that Congress and own half of that low Approval Rating.

Let me be the first to say it. It's over good job, and Good luck. I truly hope that Both sides can finally work together.

Night.

That's not going to happen.

If they were at Obama's throat before he was even elected, calling him the Worst President Ever with barely any time passing since his inauguration... they're only going to ramp up the rhetoric.

Let me be the first to say it. It's over good job, and Good luck. I truly hope that Both sides can finally work together.

Night.

If they were at Obama's throat before he was even elected, calling him the Worst President Ever with barely any time passing since his inauguration... they're only going to ramp up the rhetoric.

To be Fair, Obama and the Dems have not exactly been playing nice this whole time either.

I know some of you think I am jumping the gun here, But I don't think Romney can win in Florida now. Most of the votes not counted are around Miami.

It's over.

Like I said I hope we can work together now, but I find that very unlikely. I think were are in for some real trouble because of inaction in DC in the short term, and we seem to be more Divided than ever.

Not happy times.

Night.

To be Fair, Obama and the Dems have not exactly been playing nice this whole time either.

I know some of you think I am jumping the gun here, But I don't think Romney can win in Florida now. Most of the votes not counted are around Miami.

It's over.

Like I said I hope we can work together now, but I find that very unlikely. I think were are in for some real trouble because of inaction in DC in the short term, and we seem to be more Divided than ever.

Not happy times.

If you guys weren't as fucking vitriotic about anything Obama these past four years, we wouldn't be nasty to you.

If you guys weren't always making up shit how Obama is raising taxes, how government is growing under Obama, how Obama wants to take away guns, etc, all of which are HUGE lies... we wouldn't be so defensive.

You guys only harmed yourselves. Your actions over the past four years secured Obama's victory more than Obama's successes.

Last edited:
Not sure yet. But if Obama wins, hopefully if Obama wins Pubs can give up making him a one term President, and do more of the right thing, like a Jobs Act. I also think O-Care implementation will be an eye opener for the dupes...

It's over.

Not happy times.

If you guys weren't as fucking vitriotic about anything Obama these past four years, we wouldn't be nasty to you.

If you guys weren't always making up shit how Obama is raising taxes, how government is growing under Obama, how Obama wants to take away guns, etc, all both of which are HUGE lies... we wouldn't be so defensive.

You guys only harmed yourselves. Your actions over the past four years secured Obama's victory more than Obama's successes.

Sorry but I don't think the Vitriol started with Obama. Or did you miss the Bush years? Or the attempted Clinton Impeachment for that matter? It's been like a back and forth tit for tat gang war that keeps accelerating, and I hate where it's taking us.

It's over.

Not happy times.

If you guys weren't always making up shit how Obama is raising taxes, how government is growing under Obama, how Obama wants to take away guns, etc, all both of which are HUGE lies... we wouldn't be so defensive.

Sorry but I don't think the Vitriol started with Obama. Or did you miss the Bush years? Or the attempted Clinton Impeachment for that matter? It's been like a back and forth tit for tat gang war that keeps accelerating, and I hate where it's taking us.

I'm telling you this as somebody who defended Bush during six of his eight years. I voted for Bush in his second term in 2004... my first vote cast ever.

I saw the vitriol from the left when I defended Bush, but this vitriol from the right I see against Obama is astronomically more severe.

It's over.

Not happy times.

If you guys weren't always making up shit how Obama is raising taxes, how government is growing under Obama, how Obama wants to take away guns, etc, all of which are HUGE lies... we wouldn't be so defensive.

OH shove it up your ass. Look at the way you assholes treated President Bush. I don't forsee a day when we "can work together" not as long as there are assholes like democrats running around.

I'm telling you this as somebody who defended Bush during six of his eight years. I voted for Bush in his second term in 2004... my first vote cast ever.

I saw the vitriol from the left when I defended Bush, but this vitriol from the right I see against Obama is astronomically more severe.

bullshit.

bullshit.

Bullshit? Are you fucking kidding me?

Forum List

Back