Congrats to Notre Dame women soccer champs for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
were huge dogs to Stanford.

I watched the first 30 minutes of the match - and the entire match was being dominated by Stanford.

Coulnd believe it when I read ND won 1-0.

They are good in "the other football also"

do me a favor b itches and don't desiginate every thread I start as "old"

Is getting OLD

There are alternative discussion forums....

Stanford wins every sport but tiddly-winks (except football and mens basketball) - thats why they have won about 20 Sears All-Sports Trophys in a row.

And they are pretty freaking good in football this year. 11-1.

I would love to see them get another shot at Oregon -who they led 21 - zip....................

Its a sad state of affairs when the once mighty Notre Dame starts celebrating a womens soccer championship

do me a favor b itches and don't desiginate every thread I start as "old"

Is getting OLD

There are alternative discussion forums....

"Old" is a cookies tracking device. If no one has posted since your last post...then it would read "old" for you. If someone has posted then it would have a "folder". What bitches were you referring to?

Its a sad state of affairs when the once mighty Notre Dame starts celebrating a womens soccer championship

ND is on the way back. In addition to the womens soccer title - the mens basketball team was 8-0 the last time I looked - won the Old Spice Classic - held Cal to 5 (Five) freaking first half points.

The football team got the monkey-off-their back re USC - and have an progress-check matchup with Miami, Fl in the Sun Bowl.

Go Irish!!!!

ND is on the way back. In addition to the womens soccer title - the mens basketball team was 8-0 the last time I looked - won the Old Spice Classic - held Cal to 5 (Five) freaking first half points.

The football team got the monkey-off-their back re USC - and have an progress-check matchup with Miami, Fl in the Sun Bowl.

Go Irish!!!!

Impresive..

How did the Frisbee team do this year?

Go Irish!!!!

Impresive..

Soccer isn't frisbee. Nice job dissing the worlds game...

Stuff goes in cycles - lots of schools have down periods.

ND due for a rebound

Joe Montana - best QB who ever played the position.

Tony Rice - better than that guy at Oregon or Auburn - not close................

Last edited:
I KNEW MONTANA WOULD be really good after he destroyred USC 49-19 in 1977.

The footworks - mechanics (incredible release) - whole ball of wax (underrated arm-strenth)

Last edited:
The ND teams in football/basketball in 1977/78 one of best in history.

Slam dunk NC in football - final 4 in basketball - had the best team by far -Bill Laimbeer , Adrian dantly, Bruce Flowers, Mike Batton - gotupset by Duke in thesemis

Go Irish!!!!

Impresive..

Soccer isn't frisbee. Nice job dissing the worlds game...

A Notre Dame fan defending the merits of Soccer?

There is only one football a Notre Dame fan should be wild about....and it ain't Womens Soccer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back