Congrats to Kerry....

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
Sen Kerry has garnered more votes in a Presidential election than any previously elected President in history with 55,684,588 people supporting him!

(oh....President Bush had a few more)

I can’t believe I’m saying this….

I think Kerry did a good job on his concession speech and I’m pleasantly surprised by his willingness to “stand down” and concede despite the backing of Souros and other big money folks who were willing to spend their dollars to fight the results.

I almost felt bad for saying all those bad things about him…almost.

drowe said:
I can’t believe I’m saying this….

I think Kerry did a good job on his concession speech and I’m pleasantly surprised by his willingness to “stand down” and concede despite the backing of Souros and other big money folks who were willing to spend their dollars to fight the results.

I almost felt bad for saying all those bad things about him…almost.

I think Kerry for once had a moment of integrity.

Of cource. the Don might have called him to tell him to concede. and Kerry may be trying to make sure he is in the game for future runs. I think he was smarter than Al Gore in this regards.

From what Ive heard, it was Edwards who wanted to fight more. Maybe he wanted to keep some hope of being President someday.

would have been so magnanimous... The Don (Clinton?) hehehe....

"John I'm gonna make you a deal you can't refuse".....

He HAD to be gracious about it. To me, he looked like he just wanted to tell Bush to F-off...and the people that didn't vote for him to f-off.

Really, the only thing I was looking forward to if Kerry was in the WH, was the 4 years of picking on Heinz...payback (times ten) for all the liberals pciking on Bush.

They must have kept her locked up in the last couple weeks, because I didn't see or hear about her at all, except the concession speech.

fuzzykitten99 said:
He HAD to be gracious about it. To me, he looked like he just wanted to tell Bush to F-off...and the people that didn't vote for him to f-off.

Um, what? Oh yeah, his kind remarks, his sincere thank you to all his supporters, those just SCREAMED disengenuosness.

Its probably 'cause you hadn't taken off you partisan hackery sunglasses to watch.

I wanted to hear Theresa give a concession speech. Yeah, baby! That would have been a barn-burner!

nakedemperor said:
Um, what? Oh yeah, his kind remarks, his sincere thank you to all his supporters, those just SCREAMED disengenuosness.

Its probably 'cause you hadn't taken off you partisan hackery sunglasses to watch.

Wow...resorting to personal attacks huh? You must be taking Bush's re-election pretty hard. I won't make any comebacks, as mourning the loss of an election is hard on ANY side...oh, wait...the smart-ass in me is----breaking----through--- :finger3: ahhh...that's better.

Those remarks were scripted, because the way he talks down to people, witht he superiority complex that plagues him and Ketchup-head, showed right through. Yours wore off many moons ago.

Forum List

Back