AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
4848-1486359479-34eb4f4caad3c83b8aab57679597405b.jpg

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Carter. Best wishes for raising, nurturing and socializing fairly or wonderfully happy children maturing into reasonably responsible teens and adults embracing empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

Though being a party-pooper, I have concerns for the emotional well-being of toddlers, children and teens being raised, nurtured and socialized by parents creating and promoting American art describing American teen girls and women as less than human *itches and ‘hoes’ unworthy of basic human respect.

As a stuffy stick-in-the-mud, aging American believing “Childhood Trauma” is a real, potentially life-scarring medical disease/condition, I am especially concerned about kids maturing and learning their dad was a victim of child abuse who became popular creating American art vividly describing, as well as glorifying the ‘people and community’ harming behaviors he and his crew of emotionally ill, suicidal/homicidal thinking friends engaged in that seriously impaired the Quality of Life (or worse) for his peaceful, as well as depressed, struggling and/or self-harming Brooklyn, NY neighbors.

Beyonce, Shawn, Kendrick, Racism, Unjust Oppression, Childhood Trauma, Bitches, Whores & Maternal…

Obama WH Guest List Includes Victims of Criminal Child Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment: Featuring…

Let’s Talk Obama, Kendrick Lamar, Gang/Gun Violence, Childhood Trauma/Depression & Mental Health…

Jay Z & Beyonce Promoting America’s Culture of Child Abuse: Hating-on American Teen Girls & Women…

#T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E: Tupac's Child Abuse, Neglect & Emotional Maltreatment AWARENESS concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone"
~Tupac Shakur

Peace.

4839-1486013654-1b5a9592240710fd0ebd4ec71271ca50.jpg

___
#A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Carter. Best wishes for raising, nurturing and socializing fairly or wonderfully happy children maturing into reasonably responsible teens and adults embracing empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

Though being a party-pooper, I have concerns for the emotional well-being of toddlers, children and teens being raised, nurtured and socialized by parents creating and promoting American art describing American teen girls and women as less than human *itches and ‘hoes’ unworthy of basic human respect.

As a stuffy stick-in-the-mud, aging American believing “Childhood Trauma” is a real, potentially life-scarring medical disease/condition, I am especially concerned about kids maturing and learning their dad was a victim of child abuse who became popular creating American art vividly describing, as well as glorifying the ‘people and community’ harming behaviors he and his crew of emotionally ill, suicidal/homicidal thinking friends engaged in that seriously impaired the Quality of Life (or worse) for his peaceful, as well as depressed, struggling and/or self-harming Brooklyn, NY neighbors.

Beyonce, Shawn, Kendrick, Racism, Unjust Oppression, Childhood Trauma, Bitches, Whores & Maternal…

Obama WH Guest List Includes Victims of Criminal Child Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment: Featuring…

Let’s Talk Obama, Kendrick Lamar, Gang/Gun Violence, Childhood Trauma/Depression & Mental Health…

Jay Z & Beyonce Promoting America’s Culture of Child Abuse: Hating-on American Teen Girls & Women…

#T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E: Tupac's Child Abuse, Neglect & Emotional Maltreatment AWARENESS concept:

~Tupac Shakur

Peace.

___
#A_F_R_E_C_A_N

Thanks I Jahman,fe speakin dat truth Mon,Soon Forward........

~Tupac Shakur

Peace.

___
#A_F_R_E_C_A_N

tl:dr

/ben carson has the mind of a child molester

Forum List

Back