Congrats, paulie!

Word.

I'd rather hear Philly fans talk smack about winning back to back titles next year than listen to Yankee fans fall all over themselves about #27

Go Phillies!

Random Sports thoughts.
I wouldn't mind seeing the Phillies beat two LA teams in a row, though it looks like the Yanks will beat the Angeles.
I like the city of Philadelphia, though the Eagle fans are the most obnoxious in the NFL. Last year when the Eagles played the Niners at the Stick, the green people were very drunk and engaged in numerous fights. Even though I not a Raider fan, I very much enjoyed last Sunday's game.
I've been to many MLB parks and Citizens in Philly is one of my favorites, along with Miller Park in Milwaukee and of course AT&T. All three have great food!
The Padres park sucks, but the Gas Lamp district nearby is great for food and drink; likewise, Wrigley is a dump (don't drink beer if you on the top deck - all the rest rooms are field level) but the bars around the park are lots of fun.

Anyway, thanks all.

The Yanks are going to be tough as hell.

My first one was sweet last year because it my first, but I think beating the historic baseball kings might even be sweeter.

I wish we had homefield.

If Lee can hold you off in game one and we at least split, we have a great shot with 3 in Philly.

It will be 2-3-2, right?

Anyway, thanks all.

My first one was sweet last year because it my first, but I think beating the historic baseball kings might even be sweeter.

I wish we had homefield.

If Lee can hold you off in game one and we at least split, we have a great shot with 3 in Philly.

It will be 2-3-2, right?

you may have to wait.

Anyway, thanks all.

I wish we had homefield.

It will be 2-3-2, right?

you may have to wait.
Oh come on, yanks are up 3-1 in the series and losing 4-0 in the first inning.

Yanks are near the top in comeback wins this year I believe.

These Angels ain't the '04 Sox. That team was just something special.

As a slightly unrelated sidenote, Torie Hunter is my favorite center fielder. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Congrats, Paulie, on beating the beloved Blue. Your pitching was the diff. Kershaw and Billingsley need a big time like Halliday, so we will see next year what happens.

I am NL so I will go with the Phils while the rest of the family is rooting pinstripes (the pinheads!).

Congrats, Paulie, on beating the beloved Blue. Your pitching was the diff. Kershaw and Billingsley need a big time like Halliday, so we will see next year what happens.

I am NL so I will go with the Phils while the rest of the family is rooting pinstripes (the pinheads!).

I'm still not sure why you didn't throw Kershaw last night.

Why would you WANT a righty going up against our lineup in a do-or-die? Our biggest bats are lefties.

Forum List

Back