Congrats on the Flame Orange, Phoenix!...

Pretty sure a .338 Lapua would reach said mountain from a long ways away. :eusa_whistle:

Oh great .. the enforcer.. and flower shop owner

This guy used to work in a flower shop. :eusa_whistle:

footbalkl.jpg

Ah see... a slight problem in communication, my fault as usual.....:eusa_doh:...:eusa_doh:

Flower shop owner, you see a uniformed black guy holding a football. I see gangsters from the 1930's, driving around in a big black, stretched sedans.

Gunny being the, "Al Capone" like figure and you being the, "Frank Netty" like enforcer, who conveniently owns a flower shop..

Too much .. "Untouchables" as a kid, it warped me..

Oh great .. the enforcer.. and flower shop owner

footbalkl.jpg

Ah see... a slight problem in communication, my fault as usual.....:eusa_doh:...:eusa_doh:

Flower shop owner, you see a uniformed black guy holding a football. I see gangsters from the 1930's, driving around in a big black, stretched sedans.

Gunny being the, "Al Capone" like figure and you being the, "Frank Netty" like enforcer, who conveniently owns a flower shop..

His name was Francisco Nitto aka Frank Nitti. His nick was "The Enforcer". Do you need to know more than the nick?:eusa_eh:

footbalkl.jpg

His name was Francisco Nitto aka Frank Nitti. His nick was "The Enforcer". Do you need to know more than the nick?:eusa_eh:

Okay, I'm impressed.. your memory seems to be holding up pretty darn well, perfect actually, where as.. I'm happy with just a close call at this point....:lol:

Forum List

Back