Congrats on the Flame Orange, Phoenix!...

Hey.. did I happen to mention that I'm a happily married, with 4 children, living on an isolated mountain .. far away..:popcorn: and look... I'm cute.

Pretty sure a .338 Lapua would reach said mountain from a long ways away. :eusa_whistle:

I prefer a modified Model 700 with a 10x Unertl scope. Of course, you're probably way more up to date than I am ....

M40A3?

.338 Lapua will replace the 7.62X51. Army special ops is already looking at it, but you Marines do love the M40A3.

Pretty sure a .338 Lapua would reach said mountain from a long ways away. :eusa_whistle:

I prefer a modified Model 700 with a 10x Unertl scope. Of course, you're probably way more up to date than I am ....

M40A3?

.338 Lapua will replace the 7.62X51. Army special ops is already looking at it, but you Marines do love the M40A3.

Was the M40A1 in my day. I have no idea what they use now. I could do whatever I needed with the A1. They custom build those at Quantico ...

M40A3?

Was the M40A1 in my day. I have no idea what they use now. I could do whatever I needed with the A1. They custom build those at Quantico ...

Its been upgraded a couple of times. We used the M24 in SRT. After I handled an M40A3 during a joint training Op with some Marine MP's, I will admit that I wet myself a little. I was extremely jealous. The two main differences are the stock(McMillan stocks for the Marines) and the M40 was a short action. I cannot believe that I am admitting this to Marine, but I always liked the marine rifle better. :lol:

Hey.. did I happen to mention that I'm a happily married, with 4 children, living on an isolated mountain .. far away..:popcorn: and look... I'm cute.

Oh great .. the enforcer.. and flower shop owner

This guy used to work in a flower shop. :eusa_whistle:

footbalkl.jpg

Ah yes .. and the Lumpy Bunny backs away from the keyboard...:night:

Last edited:
my first boyfriend worked in a flower shop when we were kids.....

he later became a lawyer.... I'm not sure how that relates though.... :)

Forum List

Back