Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done

I don't vote Democrat or Republican.

I used to be a straight ticket Republican and am an actual military retiree, unlike the stolen valor fake bitch in the OP.

But since the Republican party has been hijacked by c*nts like easyt65, and all the other bigots, racists, hypocrites, liars and retards, I would not cast a vote for the GOP if you paid me.

There is no question about voting Democrat. That will never happen. They have always had commie tendencies. So don't you worry about that front, cupcake.

LOL... for someone who doesn't vote you sure are consumed with how everyone else does.

Fugitives from natural selection, every single one of you stupid fucking leftist parasites.

I vote on the local level, fuckwit. And you sure seem obsessed with how I vote, hypocrite. You are also retarded enough to think I am a leftist. Man, that's a real hoot! :lol:

Hahaha...your weekly proclamation.... “I swear I’m not a LefTard...I just speak exactly like a LefTard would...I always take the position of a LefTard but I swear I’m not a LefTard.”
Pro life, pro gun, pro Constitution, pro elimination of tax expenditures and lower tax rates for everyone, all for getting government out of health care as much as possible.

Gee, you racist fuck, what was the giveaway that I'm a leftist? Is it because I don't hate jews, negroes and homos like you do?

G5000 RINO dictionary
====================================================
pro elimination of tax expenditures - tax increases for everyrone.
I don't hate jews, negroes and homos - Republicans hate jews, negroes and homos

How can you be for lower taxes for everyone when you announce higher taxes for everyone?
I have never announced higher taxes for everyone, retard. This is a lie you make up every single time. You are have zero integrity. You lie just to lie. All you do is destroy yourself. And for what?

I have made it crystal clear every time that eliminating tax expenditures means lower tax rates for everyone. And I will be happy to smear your face in the dirt once again if you insist. I enjoy it every time.

Reagan eliminated tax expenditures and was able to lower tax rates accordingly.

You dumb fuck pseudocons don't even know a fucking core conservative principle when it kicks you in your tiny little nuts.

You've never even been in the conservative ballpark. Not even close.

LOL... for someone who doesn't vote you sure are consumed with how everyone else does.

Fugitives from natural selection, every single one of you stupid fucking leftist parasites.

I vote on the local level, fuckwit. And you sure seem obsessed with how I vote, hypocrite. You are also retarded enough to think I am a leftist. Man, that's a real hoot! :lol:

Hahaha...your weekly proclamation.... “I swear I’m not a LefTard...I just speak exactly like a LefTard would...I always take the position of a LefTard but I swear I’m not a LefTard.”
Pro life, pro gun, pro Constitution, pro elimination of tax expenditures and lower tax rates for everyone, all for getting government out of health care as much as possible.

Gee, you racist fuck, what was the giveaway that I'm a leftist? Is it because I don't hate jews, negroes and homos like you do?

On this forum, if you do not kiss the ass of Trump at least 5 times a day you are a flaming leftist.
Meaning: if you don't call Trump a pig 5 times a day you are a "Trumpateer."

No, that was not the meaning at all. But thanks for playing.

I used to be a straight ticket Republican and am an actual military retiree, unlike the stolen valor fake bitch in the OP.

But since the Republican party has been hijacked by c*nts like easyt65, and all the other bigots, racists, hypocrites, liars and retards, I would not cast a vote for the GOP if you paid me.

There is no question about voting Democrat. That will never happen. They have always had commie tendencies. So don't you worry about that front, cupcake.

On this forum, if you do not kiss the ass of Trump at least 5 times a day you are a flaming leftist.

Haha...the two peas in the pod. “We take every position that any LefTard would take but we love guns and small government therefore we’re not LefTards.”
Stop being embarrassed and own / embrace your LefTardism.

G5000 RINO dictionary

How can you be for lower taxes for everyone when you announce higher taxes for everyone?
I have never announced higher taxes for everyone, retard. This is a lie you make up every single time. You are have zero integrity. You lie just to lie. All you do is destroy yourself. And for what?

I have made it crystal clear every time that eliminating tax expenditures means lower tax rates for everyone. And I will be happy to smear your face in the dirt once again if you insist. I enjoy it every time.

You dumb fuck pseudocons don't even know a fucking core conservative principle when it kicks you in your tiny little nuts.

Of course, you don't propose changing the tax rates so the changes are revenue neutral. You also admit that your proposal to eliminate expenditures is a backdoor way to reduce the deficit. In other words, it's a tax increase.

You have attacked conservatives in every post, and you have never attacked leftwingers of any kind.

You walk like a Dim, talk like a Dim and act like a Dim.

It means you're a faux libertarian.

Haha...the two peas in the pod. “We take every position that any LefTard would take but we love guns and small government therefore we’re not LefTards.”
Stop being embarrassed and own / embrace your LefTardism.

you keep making that claim, yet can never offer even one example of me doing so.

You are such a fraud

G5000 RINO dictionary

Of course, you don't propose changing the tax rates so the changes are revenue neutral. You also admit that your proposal to eliminate expenditures is a backdoor way to reduce the deficit. In other words, it's a tax increase.

You have attacked conservatives in every post, and you have never attacked leftwingers of any kind.

Wrong again, retard. I've dumbed it down as much as possible for you countless time, and you still get it wrong. You are profoundly retarded.

Tax expenditures cause our tax rates to be higher, and they cause us to borrow money from countries like China. Therefore, if we eliminate tax expenditures, we can stop borrowing and lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

This is exactly what Reagan did, you fucking moron.

Someone please explain to me how this profoundly retarded fuckwit sees the words "lower tax rates for EVERYONE" and in his fucking pointy head turns that into "a tax increase".

Jesus H. Christ. We're looking at someone who is either a liar or really, really stupid.

But thank you, bripat, for providing a perfect example of the kind of pseudocons on this forum who too fucking stupid to even understand they have never been on the conservative reservation, and who are literally willfully blind, and who deliberately lie.

Yes, that is the meaning.

G5000 RINO dictionary

Wrong again, retard. I've dumbed it down as much as possible for you countless time, and you still get it wrong. You are profoundly retarded.

Tax expenditures cause our tax rates to be higher, and they cause us to borrow money from countries like China. Therefore, if we eliminate tax expenditures, we can stop borrowing and lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

Someone please explain to me how this profoundly retarded fuckwit sees the words "lower tax rates for EVERYONE" and in his fucking pointy head turns that into "a tax increase".

Jesus H. Christ. We're looking at someone who is either a liar or really, really stupid.

But thank you, bripat, for providing a perfect example of the kind of pseudocons on this forum who too fucking stupid to even understand they have never been on the conservative reservation, and who are literally willfully blind, and who deliberately lie.
You aren't fooling anyone, turd.

G5000 RINO dictionary

I know. I am quite open and honest. Unlike you.

All you can do in the face of the truth is say, "Nuh uh!" :lol:

Pathetic.

G5000 RINO dictionary

I know. I am quite open and honest. Unlike you.

All you can do in the face of the truth is say, "Nuh uh!" :lol:

Pathetic.
You lie ever time you post

...and I hope millions more Americans do the same.

Since I am going to be away with the military on election day I went to my county court House and voted 'Absentee Ballot' in person.

Due to the Democrats:
- Criminal acts

- 100% commitment to obstruct / oppose the efforts to make this country great again

- Their despicable 'politics of personal destruction'

- Allowing felons / election cheaters / compromises of national security / traitors to be their candidates and spokesmen,

- Calls for lawless violent intolerance and lack of civility

I just voted STRAIGHT PARTY TICKET for the Republicans

I've always considered myself American first and foremost, and I still do, and I've always look for the best candidate no matter what party they claim to be a member of; however, the continuing meltdown of the Democratic party and its members have driven me to oppose anyone who willingly claims to be a member of that despicable group.

Hillary is sticking around because she wants to keep herself 'relevant' and wants to make a difference.

Congrats, Hillary - You did and you are. Keep up the 'good work's.
Gee, a partisan hack with diarrhea of the mouth voted Republican. That's about as surprising as the sun rising in the east this morning, which we can all thank Trump for making happen!

Go pound your chest in the echo chamber, son. It just looks really stupid here.

Corky, the Democrats have embraced the far left and are now against everything American.

Anti-God, Anti-gun, Anti-family, Anti-freedom, Anti-Founding Fathers' ideals, more taxes, more laws, kooky stupid projects. Went full fucking retard.

Not a good policy in America, I'm telling you. You know what? America is chock-full of real Americans, no matter where they or their ancestors immigrated from. :eek:

Many Democrat supported candidates this time are bona-fide Socialists. That's not going to go over big with people that fled Communism to get here and become a citizen and live The American Dream.

I always wondered about lefty soldiers. It would make me nervous to give them a rifle. You can't be sure whose side they are on.

I have made it crystal clear every time that eliminating tax expenditures means lower tax rates for everyone.

Of course, you don't propose changing the tax rates

Wow. Horse.

Water.

I believe g5 has been consistently saying that for a long, long time.
He hasn't been consistent. He says that when you press him on it. Other times he says it's a good way to reduce the deficit. In other words, it's a tax increase.

G5000 RINO dictionary

He's stupid.

...and I hope millions more Americans do the same.

Since I am going to be away with the military on election day I went to my county court House and voted 'Absentee Ballot' in person.

Due to the Democrats:
- Criminal acts

- 100% commitment to obstruct / oppose the efforts to make this country great again

- Their despicable 'politics of personal destruction'

- Allowing felons / election cheaters / compromises of national security / traitors to be their candidates and spokesmen,

- Calls for lawless violent intolerance and lack of civility

I just voted STRAIGHT PARTY TICKET for the Republicans

I've always considered myself American first and foremost, and I still do, and I've always look for the best candidate no matter what party they claim to be a member of; however, the continuing meltdown of the Democratic party and its members have driven me to oppose anyone who willingly claims to be a member of that despicable group.

Hillary is sticking around because she wants to keep herself 'relevant' and wants to make a difference.

Congrats, Hillary - You did and you are. Keep up the 'good work's.
Gee, a partisan hack with diarrhea of the mouth voted Republican. That's about as surprising as the sun rising in the east this morning, which we can all thank Trump for making happen!

Go pound your chest in the echo chamber, son. It just looks really stupid here.

Corky, the Democrats have embraced the far left and are now against everything American.

Anti-God, Anti-gun, Anti-family, Anti-freedom, Anti-Founding Fathers' ideals, more taxes, more laws, kooky stupid projects. Went full fucking retard.

Not a good policy in America, I'm telling you. You know what? America is chock-full of real Americans, no matter where they or their ancestors immigrated from. :eek:

Many Democrat supported candidates this time are bona-fide Socialists. That's not going to go over big with people that fled Communism to get here and become a citizen and live The American Dream.

and am an actual military retiree
you can be anything on the internet g....even a military retiree.....

It's the battered wife syndrome on steroids. He lies to them and they love him more for it. It would be comical if he wasn't the president of the nation.

So this is really you defense of a despicable criminal who abandoned Americans to needlessly die, committed felonies, compromised national security, Obstructed Justice, helped deliver 20% of the US uranium stock to the Russians - for which she was well paid, who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, broke Election and Campaign Finance laws, colluded with and paid Russians for their help in 2016, who hired thugs to physically attack / beat and bloody Trump supporters, and who just called for violent intolerance and an end of civility from Democrats until they get what they want - to get their power back?!

Bwuhahahaha....

Congrats - you are not part of the SOLUTION ... you ARE part of the PROBLEM.

An excellent example of all the moronic lies the rabid right believes. Oddly enough you only accuse and still never ever provide a shred of proof of your despicable allegations do you?

Let's take the 20% uranium lie for example. The Canadian owned mines, sold to the Russians, produce only about 4% of our uranium needs (to power our nuclear plants). In total all the US uranium mines produce 20% of what we need, we have to import the rest. The mines in question produce 20% of that total. But guess what? At the time of the sale, the Megatons to Megawatts program was still in play. You know about that program where we acquired 550 tonnes worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian Nuclear Bombs right?

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

This is why talk radio is dominated by the right wing; they make no pretense or attempt to be accurate. Accuracy is not entertaining

It's the battered wife syndrome on steroids. He lies to them and they love him more for it. It would be comical if he wasn't the president of the nation.

So this is really you defense of a despicable criminal who abandoned Americans to needlessly die, committed felonies, compromised national security, Obstructed Justice, helped deliver 20% of the US uranium stock to the Russians - for which she was well paid, who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, broke Election and Campaign Finance laws, colluded with and paid Russians for their help in 2016, who hired thugs to physically attack / beat and bloody Trump supporters, and who just called for violent intolerance and an end of civility from Democrats until they get what they want - to get their power back?!

Bwuhahahaha....

Congrats - you are not part of the SOLUTION ... you ARE part of the PROBLEM.

An excellent example of all the moronic lies the rabid right believes. Oddly enough you only accuse and still never ever provide a shred of proof of your despicable allegations do you?

Let's take the 20% uranium lie for example. The Canadian owned mines, sold to the Russians, produce only about 4% of our uranium needs (to power our nuclear plants). In total all the US uranium mines produce 20% of what we need, we have to import the rest. The mines in question produce 20% of that total. But guess what? At the time of the sale, the Megatons to Megawatts program was still in play. You know about that program where we acquired 550 tonnes worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian Nuclear Bombs right?

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

This is why talk radio is dominated by the right wing; they make no pretense or attempt to be accurate. Accuracy is not entertaining
Talk radio dominates because it tells the news that fake news outlets won't tell. Talk radio is 1000 times more accurate.

Forum List

Back