Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done

It's the battered wife syndrome on steroids. He lies to them and they love him more for it. It would be comical if he wasn't the president of the nation.

So this is really you defense of a despicable criminal who abandoned Americans to needlessly die, committed felonies, compromised national security, Obstructed Justice, helped deliver 20% of the US uranium stock to the Russians - for which she was well paid, who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, broke Election and Campaign Finance laws, colluded with and paid Russians for their help in 2016, who hired thugs to physically attack / beat and bloody Trump supporters, and who just called for violent intolerance and an end of civility from Democrats until they get what they want - to get their power back?!

Bwuhahahaha....

Congrats - you are not part of the SOLUTION ... you ARE part of the PROBLEM.

An excellent example of all the moronic lies the rabid right believes. Oddly enough you only accuse and still never ever provide a shred of proof of your despicable allegations do you?

Let's take the 20% uranium lie for example. The Canadian owned mines, sold to the Russians, produce only about 4% of our uranium needs (to power our nuclear plants). In total all the US uranium mines produce 20% of what we need, we have to import the rest. The mines in question produce 20% of that total. But guess what? At the time of the sale, the Megatons to Megawatts program was still in play. You know about that program where we acquired 550 tonnes worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian Nuclear Bombs right?

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

This is why talk radio is dominated by the right wing; they make no pretense or attempt to be accurate. Accuracy is not entertaining
Talk radio dominates because it tells the news that fake news outlets won't tell. Talk radio is 1000 times more accurate.

They make up stories and use bits and pieces of the news to convince their listener that their made up, partisan bullshit story is true. Like the 20% of our uranium supply, and national security. As if those mines in question supplied our nuclear arsenal.

They are the Yellow Journalist of Public Airwaves.

A shit-stain on America.

It's the battered wife syndrome on steroids. He lies to them and they love him more for it. It would be comical if he wasn't the president of the nation.

So this is really you defense of a despicable criminal who abandoned Americans to needlessly die, committed felonies, compromised national security, Obstructed Justice, helped deliver 20% of the US uranium stock to the Russians - for which she was well paid, who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, broke Election and Campaign Finance laws, colluded with and paid Russians for their help in 2016, who hired thugs to physically attack / beat and bloody Trump supporters, and who just called for violent intolerance and an end of civility from Democrats until they get what they want - to get their power back?!

Bwuhahahaha....

An excellent example of all the moronic lies the rabid right believes. Oddly enough you only accuse and still never ever provide a shred of proof of your despicable allegations do you?

Let's take the 20% uranium lie for example. The Canadian owned mines, sold to the Russians, produce only about 4% of our uranium needs (to power our nuclear plants). In total all the US uranium mines produce 20% of what we need, we have to import the rest. The mines in question produce 20% of that total. But guess what? At the time of the sale, the Megatons to Megawatts program was still in play. You know about that program where we acquired 550 tonnes worth of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian Nuclear Bombs right?

This is why talk radio is dominated by the right wing; they make no pretense or attempt to be accurate. Accuracy is not entertaining
Talk radio dominates because it tells the news that fake news outlets won't tell. Talk radio is 1000 times more accurate.

They make up stories and use bits and pieces of the news to convince their listener that their made up, partisan bullshit story is true. Like the 20% of our uranium supply, and national security. As if those mines in question supplied our nuclear arsenal.

A shit-stain on America.
The outlets you call "news" have been caught red handed telling more lies than a used car salesman.

CNN and NBC are the Yellow Journalists of Public Airwaves.

Bwuhahahaha....

A shit-stain on America.
The outlets you call "news" have been caught red handed telling more lies than a used car salesman.

The old schoolyard fav.huh?

I know you are but what am I?

LOL

A shit-stain on America.

LOL

Looks like you missed the Yellow Journalism chapter in Civics class, boy.

...and I hope millions more Americans do the same.

Since I am going to be away with the military on election day I went to my county court House and voted 'Absentee Ballot' in person.

Due to the Democrats:
- Criminal acts

- 100% commitment to obstruct / oppose the efforts to make this country great again

- Their despicable 'politics of personal destruction'

- Allowing felons / election cheaters / compromises of national security / traitors to be their candidates and spokesmen,

- Calls for lawless violent intolerance and lack of civility

I just voted STRAIGHT PARTY TICKET for the Republicans

I've always considered myself American first and foremost, and I still do, and I've always look for the best candidate no matter what party they claim to be a member of; however, the continuing meltdown of the Democratic party and its members have driven me to oppose anyone who willingly claims to be a member of that despicable group.

Hillary is sticking around because she wants to keep herself 'relevant' and wants to make a difference.

Congrats, Hillary - You did and you are. Keep up the 'good work's.
Color me 100 percent shocked and amazed

A shit-stain on America.

LOL

Nope don't think so pal.

Yellow journalism and the yellow press are American terms for journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales. Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism.

yellow journalism - Google Search

A shit-stain on America.

LOL

Nope don't think so pal.

Yellow journalism and the yellow press are American terms for journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales. Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism.

There was no "Google" when I was in Jr. high.

A shit-stain on America.

LOL

I bet government school grads don't even know what that term means.

A shit-stain on America.

LOL

I bet government school grads don't even know what that term means.

Government schools here are pretty good. Granted the private ones are better. (Also have higher standards of admission and tuition).

Before you ask what state, look at my signature, that is..oops, was...my state flag.

I haven't seen the curriculum lately, it would not be difficult for me to find out, though, as I have 5-6 friends that teach at the schools I used to attend. Also 1 guy a half-a-block away.

I think my state is OK as far as that "Safe Space" bullshit goes.

IMO, I think the schools were just about to decline when I attended. That "BCE and ACE" garbage happened there at the end. I had a friend from the neighborhood in my class, and we just looked at each other and shook our heads. It's BC and AD, was for 2k years, but you know... leftists gotta deny God.

I asked people all around the US about that crap when I heard about it. It was alien to me.

Last edited:
...and I hope millions more Americans do the same.

Since I am going to be away with the military on election day I went to my county court House and voted 'Absentee Ballot' in person.

Due to the Democrats:
- Criminal acts

- 100% commitment to obstruct / oppose the efforts to make this country great again

- Their despicable 'politics of personal destruction'

- Allowing felons / election cheaters / compromises of national security / traitors to be their candidates and spokesmen,

- Calls for lawless violent intolerance and lack of civility

I just voted STRAIGHT PARTY TICKET for the Republicans

I've always considered myself American first and foremost, and I still do, and I've always look for the best candidate no matter what party they claim to be a member of; however, the continuing meltdown of the Democratic party and its members have driven me to oppose anyone who willingly claims to be a member of that despicable group.

Hillary is sticking around because she wants to keep herself 'relevant' and wants to make a difference.

Congrats, Hillary - You did and you are. Keep up the 'good work's.

Shared.

A shit-stain on America.

LOL

Nope don't think so pal.

You described CNN perfectly.

Forum List

Back