Congrats Barack! Another new food stamp record

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The federal government held back the release of the latest food stamp numbers until after the election and the stats reveal why: there are now 47.1 million Americans receiving food stamps. That’s a 420,947 increase in one month. Also, it's likely everyone in Ohio who voted for the food stamp President is very confused today because they just received a big fat cut to their food stamp benefits.

Ohio’s November surprise… – Glenn Beck

You may thank President George W. Bush for that. This food stamp record mess all began with him. President Obama will soon bring it all under control soon. As the economy improves under Obama, more people will find work less people will need food stamps. It's already started... the price of gas is dropping like crazy. Stay tuned my friend.

You may thank President George W. Bush for that. This food stamp record mess all began with him. President Obama will soon bring it all under control soon. As the economy improves under Obama, more people will find work less people will need food stamps. It's already started... the price of gas is dropping like crazy. Stay tuned my friend.

I wish I was high too!

The federal government held back the release of the latest food stamp numbers until after the election and the stats reveal why: there are now 47.1 million Americans receiving food stamps. That’s a 420,947 increase in one month. Also, it's likely everyone in Ohio who voted for the food stamp President is very confused today because they just received a big fat cut to their food stamp benefits.

Ohio’s November surprise… – Glenn Beck

You are free to leave MY America.

Quit telling people to leave idiot. It's not YOUR America it is every citizen's. The only claim you have is the plot of land you own, if you even do.

Falling gasoline prices heralding Obama's great recovery. :lol:

You libs crack me up.

And we were told the economy is better today and unemployment has been reduced, so how is it that food stamp recipients increase?

Falling gasoline prices heralding Obama's great recovery. :lol:

You libs crack me up.

Didn't Obama just say that when gas prices are low it's because the economy is in awful shape? Damn, these must be the same guys that say that the cold weather and then the hot weather is because of Global Warming. ~shrug~ :cuckoo:

The fastest growing demographic getting foodstamps are white and coming from red state, highly Repug areas, maybe if they stuck to their conservative "ideals" of self responsibility and quit leeching off the government like they preach that shit to other people there wouldn't be a new welfare record.

Keep sucking the collective dicks of big business.....Next year it could be 55 Million.

Oh....that's right causation holds no merit for you guys.

Exactly how many years and trillions of dollars will it take until that hackneyed excuse begins to ring idiotic to even your own ears?

Next election cycle- I think the Dims should run demanding FREE TAMPONS for women.. Make that Super ones for the loosey librul hag squad if ya get my drift. {s echo chamber

Yep, and Obama does not get a pass from me on this topic.....he signed that new Free Trade agreement with South Korea. More good jobs lost, more dead end jobs here, and more huge profits for the Conglomerate.

I'd really like to know how we are going to pay off debt when so many Americans are either idle or working their asses off for peanuts....oh yeah, that's right.....send them out on the street with empty stomachs.

Keep sucking the collective dicks of big business.....Next year it could be 55 Million.

Oh....that's right causation holds no merit for you guys.

They never fucking say how its is fault they just place the blame, its annoying.
Deductive reasoning my friend. It cannot be Obama's fault, nor Clintons. Therefore, in the progressive mind the only possibility is Reagan and the Bushes'. There is no allowance whatsoever for heretical argument. To take it a step further, the entire capitalist system has failed and thus the workers' who control the means of production...

Forum List

Back