Congrats 2 New Mod: Care4all

It's all politics.

Gunny selected her because she is a partisan hack of the same ilk as him and Dude and the rest of the moderators.

Yeah, that must be it. We so control everyone on this board and ban anyone we disagree with politically.:rolleyes:

Sure your problem is that she is not African American and lesbian as well?

I'm giving her one of mine.:badgrin:

No, make her a pretty one. Maybe with the number 11 incorporated like Terry suggested.

My avatar of care would be Mother Theresa ...

Aww, I think even Mother Theresa was meaner than Care. She was an agressive fundraiser and would tell you off in front of anyone if you didn't get her what she asked for.

I understand your respect for Care though, she's gonna be another good one.

This is a joke right? Care4All is one of the most spiteful posters on this board, and now she's a mod?

Care? CARE??? I've never seen a spiteful word out of her. Wow, I think you're off the mark here Jon. Waaay off.

shows how little you know.

one time she only said "thanks" instead of "thank you" when i repped her.
:eusa_whistle:

How do you become a mod anyway? Is it an invitation thing, or do you ask, bribe, or extort?

Not that I'm interested or anything. My schedule is too erratic to be able to come on here at any regularly scheduled time other than Saturday afternoons. Not only that, but I can't stand whining.

This is a joke right? Care4All is one of the most spiteful posters on this board, and now she's a mod?

Care? CARE??? I've never seen a spiteful word out of her. Wow, I think you're off the mark here Jon. Waaay off.

sanders has always wanted to be mod. He throws hints at it every now and then. This nothng more than a little mod envy coming from him.

shows how little you know.

one time she only said "thanks" instead of "thank you" when i repped her.
:eusa_whistle:

:eek: Fifty lashes with a wet noodle for her!

sanders has always wanted to be mod. He throws hints at it every now and then. This nothng more than a little mod envy coming from him.

Does he have penis envy to?

How do you become a mod anyway? Is it an invitation thing, or do you ask, bribe, or extort?

Not that I'm interested or anything. My schedule is too erratic to be able to come on here at any regularly scheduled time other than Saturday afternoons. Not only that, but I can't stand whining.
I'm a legacy....They had to let me in.

162341685_91d33ddf69_m.jpg

Forum List

Back