Congrats 2 New Mod: Care4all

well, i'm used to wading through his convoluted and sarcastic crud, so i believe somewhere in there, there was a complement...i think? :lol:

I think so. Dillo seemed very sincere. I don't think I've ever seen him post like that in fact.

You all know him better but my $.02. :)

Dillo and sincere are mutually exclusive concepts. He qualified everything he didn't say.:lol:

'Cept for the shoes. :eusa_shifty:

:lol: I just told Care Dillo was usually cranky-funny. It surprised me when I saw the post. I dunno Gunny...

I think so. Dillo seemed very sincere. I don't think I've ever seen him post like that in fact.

You all know him better but my $.02. :)

Dillo and sincere are mutually exclusive concepts. He qualified everything he didn't say.:lol:

:lol: I just told Care Dillo was usually cranky-funny. It surprised me when I saw the post. I dunno Gunny...

I do, and I repped him for the post, btw. Dillo and I get along just fine, ma'am. ;)

I do, and I repped him for the post, btw. Dillo and I get along just fine, ma'am. ;)

So that's how to elevate around here...

high-chair-shoes-high-heels.jpg

Care is gonna be a great mod---well maybe not great in the GREAT sense of the word but I think all of you (well maybe not all of you) can join me in congratulating Gunny (if he was indeed the real person who selected her--he may have had help so if there was someone else they should get credit too). Her convictions shine like beacons (spirits maybe?) guiding us somewhere that is usually constant but not always because sometimes she needs to do more research. But I could be wrong about this so don't hold it against me and if it turns out that I was wrong please forgive me in advance.
(I think that's all)
for now
ps: never argue with her about shoes

You're so full of shit ....:eusa_eh:

:lol:

It warms my heart knowing that someone here can look deep inside me and see me for what I really am. You light up my life Gunny. More than Del even.

So that's how to elevate around here...

high-chair-shoes-high-heels.jpg

Dillo has ladies feet? I always thought he had webbed feet like a duck.....

Those surely aren;t MY SHOES or feet....mine are tiny and they match my 5' 3 1/2'' height! ;)

Care is gonna be a great mod---well maybe not great in the GREAT sense of the word but I think all of you (well maybe not all of you) can join me in congratulating Gunny (if he was indeed the real person who selected her--he may have had help so if there was someone else they should get credit too). Her convictions shine like beacons (spirits maybe?) guiding us somewhere that is usually constant but not always because sometimes she needs to do more research. But I could be wrong about this so don't hold it against me and if it turns out that I was wrong please forgive me in advance.
(I think that's all)
for now
ps: never argue with her about shoes

You're so full of shit ....:eusa_eh:

:lol:

It warms my heart knowing that someone here can look deep inside me and see me for what I really am. You light up my life Gunny. More than Del even.

ANd I know it does.:lol:

Where would your rep be without me?:lol:

If you want someone to look really deep inside you, I can arrange for you to have a colonoscopy.

If you want someone to look really deep inside you, I can arrange for you to have a colonoscopy.

Del tried that shit on me already---I didn't just fall off the gurney yesterday ya know. :lol:

Forum List

Back