Confusion re: vacations

As President, Obama is denied going home at the end of the day, weekends, holidays and vacation time. I don't think he has taken a sick day yet

Okay, how come everybody is all bent about Obama's annual one week, but nobody gives a shit that Congress is out for the month of August.
Obamaturd has been on vacation since elected. Annual one week? He has more golf time than a professional.

Okay, how come everybody is all bent about Obama's annual one week, but nobody gives a shit that Congress is out for the month of August.

For much the same reason that they believe that OBAMA is responsible for everything that has happened, is happening, and ever will happen (if its bad, of course..if it's good they'll credit Reagan for it)

BECAUSE THEY'RE CULT OF PERSONALITY POLTICS IMBECILES.

B/c We all had to hear about it everytime Bush went on vacation.

sucks dont it.

And we are all glad that congress is out. It can't fuck anything else up while out of session.
And the historical fact that they are normally in thier states instead of DC.

As President, Obama is denied going home at the end of the day, weekends, holidays and vacation time. I don't think he has taken a sick day yet

I don't think any president should be taking a vacation while there are several military conflicts going on, an economy on the brink, and a country more divided than ever.

A vacation is a luxury that a president under those conditions just doesn't have. It's 4 years. He's got the rest of his life after his presidency to vacation all he wants.

I don't think any president should be taking a vacation while there are several military conflicts going on, an economy on the brink, and a country more divided than ever.

A vacation is a luxury that a president under those conditions just doesn't have. It's 4 years. He's got the rest of his life after his presidency to vacation all he wants.

That would mean no US President could ever have a day off, I understand what you are saying man but you got to give these guys time to rest, they are humans too.

And you don't see any problem with Congress being off this month?

Are you saying if that's the status of the country during the entire Presidency, he should never have a day off?

That would mean no US President could ever have a day off, I understand what you are saying man but you got to give these guys time to rest, they are humans too.

Oh look, you spoke my mind before I got around to it. ;)

The pres looks sick. He needs to gain some weight and Grecian up that hair. The pressures of the job are taking their toll.

Personally, I don't think ANY of them have done a damned thing to deserve a day off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back