Confused

I have now been reading political forums for about 4 years, this will be my first post. I am trying to figure out how there can be such a divide between R's and D's. Anyone with any ability to think should have figured out by now 90% of them are not only the same but are really criminals.

I dont blame either party they are seemingly both the same and all should be held acountable. I mean FFS we will soon have unmaned drones flying over head to keep tabs on us in this so called free society. Any one of us can now get labeled as a terrorist and held without trial. Rest assured though even though are goverment has this ability now with the NDAA our president has insured us he will not excersise it. Why are we not fighting against tyranny all over the world but at home, I have to ask why.

We have FEMA camps not only going up all over the states but they are now staffed, yet are country is broke and we can not really get a answer as to why. Our police forces are starting to millitarize (should this not scare the fuck out of us?).

I read post after post after post with you clowns ripping on each other and each others party. Why the f*ck can we not focus on getting representatives that actually look out for we the people. Congressmen and senators serve a term and can retire with a full pension and full medical benefits WTF. They had to pass legislation to not insider trade where me and you would go to prison.

I am not against or out to get poor people but I make fairly good money support 2 households since I have children and a split home, yet I pay 40% in total taxes. well 47% of population does not only not pay but get money back they never put in to the system. I stuggle to pay my bills and live paycheck to paycheck. Yet the Obama's tuck away 48,000 dollars for there kids fucking tax free while I stuggle to fill up my tank. We have a administration that is trying to get the rich to pay more what about the poor ? Should everyone not have a little skin in the game ? We have over 71,000 pages of tax code so the rich dont have to pay for this or that. This country was founded by a great group of people however it was also founded by a bunch of wealthy people who decided they did not want to pay taxes anymore !!! Well guess what nothing has fucking changed in the last 200 years the rich still write of this write of that get paid with capital gains. While us smucks sit here and fight about which party screwed us !!

They all screwed us

*rant off*

Good post. Welcome to the board, sane person. Whenever someone makes a rational, thoughtful post, I am tempted to post that picture of Donald Sutherland screaming at the human in Invasion of the Body Snatchers, but I figure most people would not get the joke.

Don't fall asleep. The pod people here will get you. :lol:

1zwc8kn.jpg

To address the general nature of your post, I console myself with my knowledge of our nation's history. Every once in a while, we lose our collective minds. But we always seem to come to our senses sooner or later.

Perhaps you are familiar with the incredibly nasty partisan fighting during the election of 1800. That is the high water mark for me. On some days it seems we are pretty close to that.

Have you ever read Alexis de Tocqueville's Democracy in America? Best political science book EVAH! And frighteningly prescient. Whenever I read it, I somehow feel better.

Give it a try.

Last edited:
Thanks G5000,
I will check out that book and give it a read.

If you never put money in you cannot get it BACK!!!!! Are all of you unable to grasp that concept.

Yeah, that was our argument against making it law. The politicians did so anyway. It isn't about giving money back it's about redistribution of wealth.

Agree Joe but all politicians are as bad as the welfare queens they are all getting there too. We can also toss big corps in the mix as well. Why the hell should I help a billionaire build a staduim for there business that I can not even affoard to take my familiy to see.

Or why should the current president be able to gift 48000 of income to his daughters tax free. While one who make that much pays taxes on it.

The tax code is the biggest delivery system of unregulated welfare... both personal and big corporate.

PAYGO worked and worked well - Clinton left office with a surplus because balancing the budget was law. When PAYGO ended in 2003, Bush and Pelosi opened up the Pharmaceutical, Military Industrial and Tax Cut cookie jars and THAT is what fucked us.

The elusive answer remains fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, transparency in all things politics and then build an economy that our kids can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

Agree Joe but all politicians are as bad as the welfare queens they are all getting there too. We can also toss big corps in the mix as well. Why the hell should I help a billionaire build a staduim for there business that I can not even affoard to take my familiy to see.

Or why should the current president be able to gift 48000 of income to his daughters tax free. While one who make that much pays taxes on it.

The tax code is the biggest delivery system of unregulated welfare... both personal and big corporate.

PAYGO worked and worked well - Clinton left office with a surplus because balancing the budget was law. When PAYGO ended in 2003, Bush and Pelosi opened up the Pharmaceutical, Military Industrial and Tax Cut cookie jars and THAT is what fucked us.

The elusive answer remains fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, transparency in all things politics and then build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

You do realize there wasnt a surplus?

Well are system is truly broken and all I see is people that care that are fighting with each other instead of actually attempting to address the problems.

I disagree. The system isn't broken. The people are.

Which people are 'broken'?

The American people. All of us. We've allowed ourselves to become corrupted to some degree. We've been apathetic as our rulers have robbed and raped us. We have been careless with our resources. We've been proud in our demeanor and unless we turn away from our hubris and dishonesty, we will destroy ourselves.

The American people. All of us. We've allowed ourselves to become corrupted to some degree. We've been apathetic as our rulers have robbed and raped us. We have been careless with our resources. We've been proud in our demeanor and unless we turn away from our hubris and dishonesty, we will destroy ourselves.

Nice answer I was having a tough time spitting this one out.

Nice answer I was having a tough time spitting this one out.

Ive been thinking about it for well over a year. It's easy to see the problem. Much more difficult to figure out how to fix it.

I think as the baby boomers start to retire and some the sweetheart pension plans goverment employess have there really is not a fix until it collapses.

Great example of our system at its finest is my bosses father who had stage 4 cancer and 6 -12 months to live got a new knee for 80 grand and 4 months later he passed. Our tax dollars at there finest.

So Star accoarding to your logic I am a dead beat for not paying taxes until I worked and part of the 47% ? Are you for real ?

You're the one who thinks that being part of the 47% makes you a dead beat. I jsut happened to point out that you've been part of the 47%. So dont get mad at me for you calling yourself a deadbeat

You're the one who thinks that being part of the 47% makes you a dead beat. I jsut happened to point out that you've been part of the 47%. So dont get mad at me for you calling yourself a deadbeat

You sir are a dumb fuck.

You sir are a dumb fuck.

And my guess is he thinks he is very intelligent and sophisticated.

You sir are a dumb fuck.

I wont hold that against you considering that you are really mad because you call/think you are a dead beat.
I mean seriously in this thread you instead you dont even know how to quote or that a democrat is the same as a republican,
Its not my fault you where to stupid to get an education to get a decent job sot hat you wound't struggle to pay bills its yours

wont hold that against you considering that you are really mad because you call/think you are a dead beat.
I mean seriously in this thread you instead you dont even know how to quote or that a democrat is the same as a republican,
Its not my fault you where to stupid to get an education to get a decent job sot hat you wound't struggle to pay bills its yours

Your missing the point that I pay my bills not only for my home but help with my ex-wifes as well. I have a BA and have a good job. Just feel I should not have to get a 2nd job so you and yours dont have to.

I did not ever notice you before now but you Franco and Truth matters all hang out and spew your bullshit to each other your seem to be the only ones that buy it.

wont hold that against you considering that you are really mad because you call/think you are a dead beat.

Your missing the point that I pay my bills not only for my home but help with my ex-wifes as well. I have a BA and have a good job. Just feel I should not have to get a 2nd job so you and yours dont have to.

I did not ever notice you before now but you Franco and Truth matters all hang out and spew your bullshit to each other your seem to be the only ones that buy it.

Yes you being poor is totally other peoples fault. So come back when you stop cryingf because you are too stupid to make ends meat and feel that because you are so pathedic it means other people blow
PS the reason you need a 2nd job is because you are so worthless you cant make enough with your first

Yes you being poor is totally other peoples fault. So come back when you stop cryingf because you are too stupid to make ends meat and feel that because you are so pathedic it means other people blow
PS the reason you need a 2nd job is because you are so worthless you cant make enough with your first

He isnt poor.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kahn
Quote:

I am willing to bet I have a better education and job and payed more in taxes then yourself. I will not get a 2nd job so you dont have to have a 1st.

Another great example is I have a god daughter who just turned 20 and had her first child even though she nor baby daddy have a job. It was born with a heart problem that needed imediate attention the operation was in the ball park of 100,000 + dollars + what it cost to birth the baby in the hospital no insurance. Not a penny will ever be paid by either for their own child.

I ended up having a heart attack 12 months ago have insurance and ended up with a 2500 dollar bill. the system is fucked along with you Starz.

Last edited:
Seems to be the liberal way attack the messenger instead of looking at the message and identifying the problem. Not about who I am or what I do.

More in lines if your dead beat the goverment will take care of you with my money while I struggle to enjoy fruits of my labor.

This might be beyond your comprehension Starz.

Forum List

Back