Confused

Kahn

Rookie
Nov 14, 2010
I have now been reading political forums for about 4 years, this will be my first post. I am trying to figure out how there can be such a divide between R's and D's. Anyone with any ability to think should have figured out by now 90% of them are not only the same but are really criminals.

I dont blame either party they are seemingly both the same and all should be held acountable. I mean FFS we will soon have unmaned drones flying over head to keep tabs on us in this so called free society. Any one of us can now get labeled as a terrorist and held without trial. Rest assured though even though are goverment has this ability now with the NDAA our president has insured us he will not excersise it. Why are we not fighting against tyranny all over the world but at home, I have to ask why.

We have FEMA camps not only going up all over the states but they are now staffed, yet are country is broke and we can not really get a answer as to why. Our police forces are starting to millitarize (should this not scare the fuck out of us?).

I read post after post after post with you clowns ripping on each other and each others party. Why the f*ck can we not focus on getting representatives that actually look out for we the people. Congressmen and senators serve a term and can retire with a full pension and full medical benefits WTF. They had to pass legislation to not insider trade where me and you would go to prison.

I am not against or out to get poor people but I make fairly good money support 2 households since I have children and a split home, yet I pay 40% in total taxes. well 47% of population does not only not pay but get money back they never put in to the system. I stuggle to pay my bills and live paycheck to paycheck. Yet the Obama's tuck away 48,000 dollars for there kids fucking tax free while I stuggle to fill up my tank. We have a administration that is trying to get the rich to pay more what about the poor ? Should everyone not have a little skin in the game ? We have over 71,000 pages of tax code so the rich dont have to pay for this or that. This country was founded by a great group of people however it was also founded by a bunch of wealthy people who decided they did not want to pay taxes anymore !!! Well guess what nothing has fucking changed in the last 200 years the rich still write of this write of that get paid with capital gains. While us smucks sit here and fight about which party screwed us !!

They all screwed us

*rant off*

If I get hungry enough Benji will be looking pretty good to me as well :lol:

I have now been reading political forums for about 4 years, this will be my first post. I am trying to figure out how there can be such a divide between R's and D's. Anyone with any ability to think should have figured out by now 90% of them are not only the same but are really criminals.
So you do not realize that Republicans oppose equal rights, workers rights, health care for all, environmental protections etc etc...

I am not against or out to get poor people but I make fairly good money support 2 households since I have children and a split home, yet I pay 40% in total taxes. well 47% of population does not only not pay but get money back they never put in to the system.
If you make 35,000 a year or less you are part of that 47%. Furthermore that 47% represents people who dont pay federal INCOME taxes of which only erquals 1/4th of total taxes

I see you've found our resident zealot nutcase (Star....) already.

Don't worry.

He's harmless.

Not to bright either....but harmless.

I dont blame either party they are seemingly both the same and all should be held acountable. I mean FFS we will soon have unmaned drones flying over head to keep tabs on us in this so called free society. Any one of us can now get labeled as a terrorist and held without trial. Rest assured though even though are goverment has this ability now with the NDAA our president has insured us he will not excersise it. Why are we not fighting against tyranny all over the world but at home, I have to ask why.

We have FEMA camps not only going up all over the states but they are now staffed, yet are country is broke and we can not really get a answer as to why. Our police forces are starting to millitarize (should this not scare the fuck out of us?).

I read post after post after post with you clowns ripping on each other and each others party. Why the f*ck can we not focus on getting representatives that actually look out for we the people. Congressmen and senators serve a term and can retire with a full pension and full medical benefits WTF. They had to pass legislation to not insider trade where me and you would go to prison.

I am not against or out to get poor people but I make fairly good money support 2 households since I have children and a split home, yet I pay 40% in total taxes. well 47% of population does not only not pay but get money back they never put in to the system. I stuggle to pay my bills and live paycheck to paycheck. Yet the Obama's tuck away 48,000 dollars for there kids fucking tax free while I stuggle to fill up my tank. We have a administration that is trying to get the rich to pay more what about the poor ? Should everyone not have a little skin in the game ? We have over 71,000 pages of tax code so the rich dont have to pay for this or that. This country was founded by a great group of people however it was also founded by a bunch of wealthy people who decided they did not want to pay taxes anymore !!! Well guess what nothing has fucking changed in the last 200 years the rich still write of this write of that get paid with capital gains. While us smucks sit here and fight about which party screwed us !!

They all screwed us

*rant off*

Excellent post. To answer your central question: "Why can't we wake up and demand real change?" - simply take a look at the idiotic responses following your original post. People prefer to fixate on the trivial.

Are you a crazy person?

They all screwed us

*rant off*

How do you get money back that youy never put in the system?

Yes. I think you are a crazy person.

I am just having a tough time trying to figure out why and how are country has gotten so messed up. I know several people that get goverment handouts and are more then capable of supporting themselves. Then you have those of us who would never do such a thing but are punished and support them who sit on the couch and eat bon bons. Yet the rich have every tax loop hole in the book to really not contribute.

I seemingly hate all politicians equally and if Mcain would have been elected we would still be the same place we are now kind of, we would have moved from Iraq to Iran under him. Obama still has time to finish his tour of the middle east. I expect as his election chances start to slip will be about the time we roll in there.

And I assure you I am not the 47% or never have been.

First, there is a huge difference between parties. It's the progressives within those parties that are similiar.

Second, This is a message board, not a campaign apparatus. We do work on getting good representatives. We dont organize on a messageboard because that's not the place to do so.

Third, Change comes through people, not parties, not government. Change the people and you will change all the rest. In order to get to our goal we need to restore individals to God and the family to their proper roll in society.

EIC (earned income credits) money you dont put in the system (wealth redistribution)

I am just having a tough time trying to figure out why and how are country has gotten so messed up. I know several people that get goverment handouts and are more then capable of supporting themselves. Then you have those of us who would never do such a thing but are punished and support them who sit on the couch and eat bon bons. Yet the rich have every tax loop hole in the book to really not contribute.

I seemingly hate all politicians equally and if Mcain would have been elected we would still be the same place we are now kind of, we would have moved from Iraq to Iran under him. Obama still has time to finish his tour of the middle east. I expect as his election chances start to slip will be about the time we roll in there.

I am afraid that government is a system that people abuse to increase economic power.

That is why I detest Washington D.C. so much. Look at all the cash that place controls.

A few billion here....a few billion there....how about sending a few billion my way ???

I

So according to you when you were 1 years old you were paying federal income taxes...
ROTFL

I

So according to you when you were 1 years old you were paying federal income taxes...
ROTFL

You realize that nothing you said had anything to do with anything he posted?

Well are system is truly broken and all I see is people that care that are fighting with each other instead of actually attempting to address the problems.

Forum List

Back