Confronting Racism face to face

I was expecting those racists to rape, rob, kill, beat, riot, loot, block traffic, pull drivers from vehicles and burn.
What a disappointment.

Racism is natural. No one particular race has cornered the market.

As long as social justice warrior leftists continue to believe racism is only a white thing, they will be continue to be intellectually and morally inferior to the right.

I'm not a social justice warrior or left, I'm neither left nor right and neither do I believe racism is only a white thing.

The idiot in the video does, and by posting this trash you perpetuate that notion even more.

Don't think that she thinks only whites can be racist. Why do you think that?

If Racism is natural then we can all join the KKK and lynch some blacks, is that what you saying?
See? You prove my point. Of all the "racist" organizations that exist you chose the one that you like the least for your example. You're biased. And no. They most likely would not accept you int thier ranks. And why do you want to kill blacks? That homicidal behavior. Not racism. You really should talk to someone about your "urges".

If Racism is natural then we can all join the KKK and lynch some blacks, is that what you saying?
See? You prove my point. Of all the "racist" organizations that exist you chose the one that you like the least for your example. You're biased. And no. They most likely would not accept you int thier ranks. And why do you want to kill blacks? That homicidal behavior. Not racism. You really should talk to someone about your "urges".

Im not biased but let's be real on USMB there are like 90% of the racists are white and maybe 10% are black or POC. And Racist Whites are all over the net, they are 90% of the racists right? Maybe I have selective information though I dont know I also criticed POC racism, look at my thread "Unconscious Racism in relationship'" where i criticed extreme POC SJW and I said it is racism herself.

What is poc? And that doesn't excuse you from wanting to kill people for being black. You can dislike to your hearts content. But you can't just go around killing. There's a line there. I hope you find it.

What is poc? And that doesn't excuse you from wanting to kill people for being black. You can dislike to your hearts content. But you can't just go around killing. There's a line there. I hope you find it.

POC means People of Colour. That includes all non-caucasians like myself. I'm a POC. And I was obviously sarcastic with my comment. LOL.

Forum List

Back