Confirmed: Valerie Jarrett Was Advising Gov Nixon On Phone Monday Night As Ferguson Events Unfolded

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yet Nixon wouldn't respond to Ferguson mayor who had placed calls to him multiple times. Now we know who gave Nixon orders for the National Guard to stand down.

Four%20Star%20Jarrett.jpg

Confirmed Valerie Jarrett Keeping In Touch With Gov. Nixon During Ferguson Fiasco

If the Admin stopped Nixon from stopping this shit. I'd say it is a solid reason to impeach and convict.

Supporting an uprising is treason.
We can add it to the list of other impeachable offenses committed by this fraud of a president.

Look at conservatives wishing that the streets were littered with dead bodies.

Don't deny it.

Deny it? I lost $50... I was sure that at least 50 would be killed. But... I was counting upon the guard being in the mix. Hopes peaked when the mob got onto the interstate, but alas, the good lord decided that the idiots were worthy of saving.

Oh well, it ain't over yet.

Don't deny it.

Deny it? I lost $50... I was sure that at least 50 would be killed. But... I was counting upon the guard being in the mix. Hopes peaked when the mob got onto the interstate, but alas, the good lord decided that the idiots were worthy of saving.

Yea you can always hope :cool:

Don't deny it.

Yea you can always hope :cool:

Hope? LOL! The inevitable consequence of evil is catastrophe. And death is almost always the present in that.

Someone should be held accountable for not having the guard deployed in Ferguson
Monday night.They seemed to be a presense everywhere else but the place where it made the most sense to be.

Forum List

Back