CONFIRMED: US Benghazi SEALs Had Laser Capability

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
CONFIRMED: US Benghazi SEALs Had Laser Capability
Gateway Pundit ^ | November 4,2012 | Jim Hoft

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...five-hours-for-air-support-but-it-never-came/

The US SEALs had laser capability and for 5 hours and 15 minutes were wondering when the air support would show up. But it never came.

Tyrone Woods begged for air support on 9-11 before his death. It never came. FOX News reported:

Sources who have debriefed the team that was at the CIA annex the night of the attack in Benghazi say that the CIA operators from the Global Response Staff, or GRS, were equipped with Mark 48 machine guns and had two types of laser capability. Each weapon had both a “passive” as well as a “visible” laser that could be used against the Libyan attackers.

The presence of laser capability on the roof of the CIA annex confirms what Fox News sources that night in Benghazi originally said, which is that they had laser capability and for 5 hours and 15 minutes were wondering where the usual overhead air support was, especially since, according to this source, they radioed from the annex beginning as early as midnight asking for it.

The presence of lasers raises more questions about why air support was not sent to Benghazi even protectively once it became clear that the fighting had followed the CIA rescue team back to the annex.

Have you not heard, Obama is invoking DADT in regards to Benghazi

Liberals here with no military experience will tell us F-16s in Italy couldn't fly to Libya.

Nevermind our spec ops units in the Horn of Africa and in Europe.

This wasn't Christmas Eve where units were in relaxation mode, it was 9-11 where everyone was on high alert. I gurantee there were spec ops units in Europe ready for this scenario.

Liberals here with no military experience will tell us F-16s in Italy couldn't fly to Libya.

This wasn't Christmas Eve where units were in relaxation mode, it was 9-11 where everyone was on high alert. I gurantee there were spec ops units in Europe ready for this scenario.

So what was the motive not to act?

Silence.

Silence.

What do you mean silence? Was the non response because of some motive we can't know or incompetence or maybe the situation wasn't really known? If the latter then the CIA kill list really makes me wonder.

Obamination doesn't use the military unless the SecDef can't gurantee success in the mission. The UBL raid was planned, planned and planned some more. Obamination can't handle letting the military react to a situation without practicing it for weeks.

Also, he didn't want to have an airplane crash with pilots KIA/POWs or spec ops guys on the ground killed or taken by the terrorists. It doesn't look good for an election if troops die in Libya after he personally declared that country a success and safe.

He played the "do nothing" strategy hoping it would go away and it blew up in his face. He is not a leader in the first place, so he probably pissed his pants once faced with this decision. He probably ran back to his room crying and went to bed. I could only imagine how he would've handled the real 9-11 attacks....

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back