Confirmed: Trump Organization did negotiate with a sanctioned Russian bank in 2016

Question: was russia under any kind of sanctions when the uranium one deal took place? If so, that would make that deal just as illegal as the deal Trump allegedly made, correct?

Why do I even bother with right wing idiots???

Fist, check the fucking dates of the Uranium One deal.......

Second, READ, COMPREHEND, and STOP watching Hannity

There is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo between Clinton and Uranium One backers. As one of nine members of a US committee weighing the deal, it was not within Clinton’s power to approve the deal on her own. There is no evidence Clinton was even informed of the prospective deal while she was secretary of State. While cabinet heads make up the committee, that is a nominal position. As often the case in government, subordinates go to the meetings and do the work.

What's the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium ...

https://www.csmonitor.com/.../What-s-the-real-story-behind-Hillary-Clinton-Russia-..
So, there was no quid pro quo, yet the Clinton foundation benefited nicely because of the deal, and that's not an issue, yet the Trump organization went through negotiations on a deal that never happened, and that is a big deal?

Also, I've never claimed, in any fashion what ideology I lean toward, on this forum. I lean toward what is good for the country, and constitutional. I've said from the beginning, if they find evidence that trump was involved in misdeeds worthy of him being thrown out of office, then that is what should happen...just so we are clear.

That Trump kool-aid is some powerful shit.

LOL...................

upload_2018-3-18_20-12-28.png

Hillary bots believe anything, ANYTHING that's fed into the Progressive hive mind.

She got $145MM for selling 25% of our uranium to Russia, but the $145MM she got from selling uranium to Russia was.not connected to selling uranium....I hear and obey

See Hillary got $150MM from a Russian involved in the Uranium deal in exchange for selling 25% of our uranium to Russia, but the payments: $145MM to the Clinton Foundation and $5MM in a bitcoin account, weren't for selling 25% of our uranium to the Russians that made the payments.

Doublethink: the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

Forum List

Back