CONFIRMED!: Rich People DO Create the Jobs

Now, apparently, conservatives are just straight up attacking teachers? Teachers dont "earn" their living? I'm really starting to suspect that conservatives just dont like school and education.

oooOOooooo... demagoguery as a defense. I see. How DARE you question the job teachers are doing?!? They are pure and untouchable, and you can NEVER EVER QUESTION the job they are doing!!!!

Horseshit. There are good and bad teachers. There are useful and ludicrous classes and degrees. Tenure hides incompetence better than unions ever could. How about you consider the value of some gay studies professor versus one teaching economics for value of learning. I'm sure mathematics is far more important than art appreciation.

And the idea that people stay in school and spend tens of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of their time getting a masters degree or a Ph. D, is completely insane. Its just what people that have never been to college use to justify their choice. People wasting time in college don't typically get graduate degrees.

I have been to college and know those with Ph.D's AND doctorates as well as candidates. I can tell you that they are not 'better' than anyone or actually better qualified to determine shit outside of their field. I also know one or two who have hidden from the world getting degree after degree because when it comes time to apply their information, they just can't cut it in the real world, so they get teaching gigs if they can.
And of course, some degrees only prepare you to teach that field or work in fast food.

I'm sure 17th Century French poetry is lovely, but there are very few jobs to be had outside academia dealing with it.

Now, apparently, conservatives are just straight up attacking teachers? Teachers dont "earn" their living? I'm really starting to suspect that conservatives just dont like school and education.

oooOOooooo... demagoguery as a defense. I see. How DARE you question the job teachers are doing?!? They are pure and untouchable, and you can NEVER EVER QUESTION the job they are doing!!!!

Horseshit. There are good and bad teachers. There are useful and ludicrous classes and degrees. Tenure hides incompetence better than unions ever could. How about you consider the value of some gay studies professor versus one teaching economics for value of learning. I'm sure mathematics is far more important than art appreciation.

And the idea that people stay in school and spend tens of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of their time getting a masters degree or a Ph. D, is completely insane. Its just what people that have never been to college use to justify their choice. People wasting time in college don't typically get graduate degrees.

I have been to college and know those with Ph.D's AND doctorates as well as candidates. I can tell you that they are not 'better' than anyone or actually better qualified to determine shit outside of their field. I also know one or two who have hidden from the world getting degree after degree because when it comes time to apply their information, they just can't cut it in the real world, so they get teaching gigs if they can.
And of course, some degrees only prepare you to teach that field or work in fast food.

I'm sure 17th Century French poetry is lovely, but there are very few jobs to be had outside academia dealing with it.
Ding. nailed it. And I'm quite sure that it also makes you a crackerjack political analyst with a stellar grasp of current events studying Moliere 17th century comedies.

Ding. nailed it. And I'm quite sure that it also makes you a crackerjack political analyst with a stellar grasp of current events studying Moliere 17th century comedies.
It does, if you're a leftist. They believe expertise in one field confers expertise in all fields. That's why they breathlessly await Sean Penn's and Noam Chomsky's opinions on geopolitics.

It does, if you're a leftist. They believe expertise in one field confers expertise in all fields. That's why they breathlessly await Sean Penn's and Noam Chomsky's opinions on geopolitics.

It's even simpler than that. If you disagree with the liberal progressive agenda, you're an idiot. Otherwise you're a wise and compassionate expert.

It's even simpler than that. If you disagree with the liberal progressive agenda, you're an idiot. Otherwise you're a wise and compassionate expert.
Well as long as there is an agreed upon formula that is impartial and logical. :rolleyes:

Their childlike simplicity would be charming if they weren't busy fucking up the country.

Their childlike simplicity would be charming if they weren't busy fucking up the country.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to daveman again.

Oh snap! ROFL

funny-pictures-ill-aim-for-your-bed-next-time.jpg

Forum List

Back