Confirmed: Palin Ad A Knockout

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
As noted weeks ago, the Palin "Momma Grizzlies" ad has proven highly effective across party lines in favor of Sarah Palin's seeming intent on remaining a viable presence in the national political scene.

Best political ad of the past year for sure...

____

The study was conducted during July 9-12 by HCD Research using its MediaCurves.com® website, to obtain Americans’ perceptions of a new ad by SarahPAC, a political action committee, which was focused on mobilizing conservative women.

Respondents were asked to rate Sarah Palin on a scale from 1-7 regarding likeability, believability and sincerity, with 1 representing “not at all strong in this attribute” and 7 representing “extremely strong in this attribute.”

Among all parties likeability, believability and sincerity ratings increased after viewing the commercial. The most notable increase was her likeability and believability ratings among Independents, which increased from 3.7 to 4.4 and from 3.3 to 3.7 respectively. In addition, Republicans’ dramatically increased their support for Palin as a potential candidate in the 2012 presidential election from 56% to 65% after viewing the ad.

MediaCurves.Com - A Service of HCD Research Inc.

As noted weeks ago, the Palin "Momma Grizzlies" ad has proven highly effective across party lines in favor of Sarah Palin's seeming intent on remaining a viable presence in the national political scene.

____

The study was conducted during July 9-12 by HCD Research using its MediaCurves.com® website, to obtain Americans’ perceptions of a new ad by SarahPAC, a political action committee, which was focused on mobilizing conservative women.

Respondents were asked to rate Sarah Palin on a scale from 1-7 regarding likeability, believability and sincerity, with 1 representing “not at all strong in this attribute” and 7 representing “extremely strong in this attribute.”

Among all parties likeability, believability and sincerity ratings increased after viewing the commercial. The most notable increase was her likeability and believability ratings among Independents, which increased from 3.7 to 4.4 and from 3.3 to 3.7 respectively. In addition, Republicans’ dramatically increased their support for Palin as a potential candidate in the 2012 presidential election from 56% to 65% after viewing the ad.

I wouldn't say she was totally knocked out, maybe a little confused as usual... :eusa_think:

____

_____

The race for the Republican nomination is going to prove far more interesting in 2012 than 2008 with what appears to be a stronger and dynamic group of candidates. Not so much new faces all around - but individuals with some campaign experience and clear national presence.

The Romney camp has been working quietly but very consistently behind the scenes within the party machine to ensure it is given a fair shake and at this point, I still consider him to be the front runner - a much more organized and effective state-to-state foundation is in place for Romney now than he had in 2007.

But the Palin factor is always there in the background, and Romney is acutely aware of her influence and potential.

And of course whoever wins the nomination will face a tough candidate in Obama. He may have proven a very weak and uncertain President, but the guy likes to teleprompt on the campaing trail, and few if any right now do it better. The appeal will not be nearly so attractive the second time around though...

Why does everyone always say only the "left" start Palin Threads?

$palin odc.jpg

I agree. I think Sarah Palin and David Duke will be able to take our country back, and make it what it once was. I for one look forward to this battle of good vs. evil in 2012~

$duke palin.jpg

____

_____

The race for the Republican nomination is going to prove far more interesting in 2012 than 2008 with what appears to be a stronger and dynamic group of candidates. Not so much new faces all around - but individuals with some campaign experience and clear national presence.

The Romney camp has been working quietly but very consistently behind the scenes within the party machine to ensure it is given a fair shake and at this point, I still consider him to be the front runner - a much more organized and effective state-to-state foundation is in place for Romney now than he had in 2007.

But the Palin factor is always there in the background, and Romney is acutely aware of her influence and potential.

And of course whoever wins the nomination will face a tough candidate in Obama. He may have proven a very weak and uncertain President, but the guy likes to teleprompt on the campaing trail, and few if any right now do it better. The appeal will not be nearly so attractive the second time around though...

Palin has the grassroots base while Romney has the backing of the Republican Party structure.

Will prove an interesting mix as the primary season begins.

If the economy continues to be mired in stagnant mode, it will prove a truly open political season come 2012...

I liked all the solutions to the really tough problems.

Let me list them one at a time:

Oh wait, there weren't any. For a minute, I there were going to be. Must be a secret.

I liked her book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". I didn't even know she could write.

I'd likely make the most cash with a Palin admin. I'm in oil.
I see very little chance she wins. I love her saying decrim pot, cops have more important things to do. Wish that weren't an Alaska thing for Republicans.

The comedy would be unbelievable.

Oh wait, there weren't any. For a minute, I there were going to be. Must be a secret.

I liked her book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". I didn't even know she could write.

A good political ad is rarely specific.

That Momma Grizzlies ad was simply fantastic - a masterwork of political ad work heading into November 2010. Somebody on her ad staff knows what they are doing, that is for certain...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsUVL6ciK-c]YouTube - Mama Grizzlies[/ame]

That Momma Grizzlies ad was simply fantastic - a masterwork of political ad work heading into November 2010. Somebody on her ad staff knows what they are doing, that is for certain...

Would she protect her child if they were gay?
And the ad is stupid, and made for no real reason at all, but to imply liberals don't love their country. YOu guys need to get over the " We are the only ones who love our country" bullshit.

And as long as Sarah doesn't have to deal with specifics, she will be fine.

Forum List

Back