CONFIRMED: Obama is using GWB policies, with steroids thrown in

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I wrote a thread weeks ago stating that the liberal had to be very confused. Every thing he hated from Tax policy to Gitmo to Information we got from Enhanced interrogation techniques has Obama doing the exact same thing that Bush did for 8 years, except Obama is doing it on steroids

Now the very information that was gotten from Gitmo using techniques Obama said did not work while using the very seal team that some Libs called Cheney's assassination squad has killed the most wanted man in the history of this great nation

Pre emotive strike (see Iraq, kinda)
While drone attacks within 48 hours, same

Libs explain to me why you hate one and love the other when the one you love is a copy cat

That's going to happen when you have nothing more than a empty suit pretending to be the leader. Worse yet is that he thinks he can micro manage the people who really do know what to do

Yep Obama should have immediately scrapped all of the policies Bush put into place as soon as he took office. ;)

I wrote a thread weeks ago stating that the liberal had to be very confused. Every thing he hated from Tax policy to Gitmo to Information we got from Enhanced interrogation techniques has Obama doing the exact same thing that Bush did for 8 years, exce.....
BZZZZT!!!!

You "conservatives" are gonna have to get-over the concept there's a positive Bush-legacy.

He had 8 YEARS to do so....and, fucked-up....​

October 1, 2003

"Never fear. The White House and the GOP-controlled Congress are considering a way to reaffirm their patriotism and restore confidence -- by approving a constitutional amendment to criminalize flag burning!"

Hasn't his speaking-tour schedule told you something?

:eusa_eh:

bush-flag.jpg_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Confirmed: Posting the same basic thread every other week doesn't make you appear any more confident in your views.

Last edited:
I wrote a thread weeks ago stating that the liberal had to be very confused. Every thing he hated from Tax policy to Gitmo to Information we got from Enhanced interrogation techniques has Obama doing the exact same thing that Bush did for 8 years, except Obama is doing it on steroids

Now the very information that was gotten from Gitmo using techniques Obama said did not work while using the very seal team that some Libs called Cheney's assassination squad has killed the most wanted man in the history of this great nation

Libs explain to me why you hate one and love the other when the one you love is a copy cat

Your mistake is to assume that liberals love Obama.

I wrote a thread weeks ago stating that the liberal had to be very confused. Every thing he hated from Tax policy to Gitmo to Information we got from Enhanced interrogation techniques has Obama doing the exact same thing that Bush did for 8 years, exce.....
BZZZZT!!!!

You "conservatives" are gonna have to get-over the concept there's a positive Bush-legacy.

He had 8 YEARS to do so....and, fucked-up....​

October 1, 2003

"Never fear. The White House and the GOP-controlled Congress are considering a way to reaffirm their patriotism and restore confidence -- by approving a constitutional amendment to criminalize flag burning!"

Hasn't his speaking-tour schedule told you something?

:eusa_eh:

bush-flag.jpg_thumb.jpg

If GWB policies where "screwed" up
Then you should think Obama is 10 times worse
UE, Bush 5%
Obama 9%
Deficit
2007, 150 billion
2009, 1.5 trillion
Gitmo
CK
Tax policy
CK
Bush: No child left behind
BHO: No teacher left behind
Bush: Medicare part D
BHO: Destroy Medicare, Obama care
Bush: Tarp saves the day
BHO: Tarp adds to his personal slush fund, UAW gets free money, etc..
Bush: Stimulus for working man
BHO: Stimulus for who ever he chooses, except for the working man

Now nothing I put on here is made up

Confirmed: Posting the same basic thread every other week doesn't make you appear any more confident in your views.

GT I assume your referring to me
I hate it your more worried about my confidence and have nothing to say to defend the man I assume you voted for president
In addition
One must admit the events of the last 6 weeks have added much to the observation I made weeks ago
One would assume the amount of hate that the left had for GWB could only be 100 times worse for Obama
Egypt, Libya, Drones, attacking sovereign nations without the approval of the U.N. and 4.00 a gallon gas (0.11 below all time hi)
Gas hits $4 mark, near all-time high - CNN.com
none of this was on my last post about this same subject matter many weeks ago
Same basic thread?
Really?

I hate it your more worried about my confidence and have nothing to say to defend the man I assume you voted for president
In addition
One must admit the events of the last 6 weeks have added much to the observation I made weeks ago
One would assume the amount of hate that the left had for GWB could only be 100 times worse for Obama
Egypt, Libya, Drones, attacking sovereign nations without the approval of the U.N. and 4.00 a gallon gas (0.11 below all time hi)
Same basic thread?
Really?

I have to ask, though, don't you have anything better to think about than telling a message-board how much you think Obama is Bush?

Your mistake is to assume that liberals love Obama.
Absolutely.

Our "addiction" is to......

:woohoo:

osama_dead-apha-110504.jpg

In addition
Same basic thread?
Really?

I have to ask, though, don't you have anything better to think about than telling a message-board how much you think Obama is Bush?

Ignore it bud
thats all you have to do is ignore it, but is not amazing the very thing the left said to have hated so much they vote in, and he is twice as "bad" ?
But please, you do not like the thread, just ignore it

In addition
Same basic thread?
Really?

Getting on your nerves
Ignore it bud
thats all you have to do is ignore it, but is not amazing the very thing the left said to have hated so much they vote in, and he is twice as "bad" ?
But please, you do not like the thread, just ignore it

Forum List

Back