Confirmed: Islamic State controls and is actively utilizing an Iraqi chemical weapons facility

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What terrible news if true.

Confirmed: Islamic State controls and is actively utilizing an Iraqi chemical weapons facility
"The Iraqi troops who stood at that entrance [of the chemical weapons facility] are no longer there. The compound, never [properly neutralized], is now controlled by the Islamic State."
By Matt Bradwell | Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:12 PM |

Confirmed-Islamic-State-controls-and-is-actively-utilizing-an-Iraqi-chemical-weapons-facility.jpg

Secretary of State John Kerry during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on the the Islamic State, in Washington, D.C UPI/Kevin Dietsch.
| License Photo

AL MUTHANNA, Iraq, Oct. 15 (UPI) -- The New York Times has confirmed fears that the Islamic State now controls a Saddam-era chemical weapons facility believed to containing active weaponry in Al Muthanna, Iraq.
First reported by the Huffington Post and later confirmed by the New York Times, the terrorist group's newly acquired arms came to international attention after a report released by the Israel-based Global Research in International Affairs Center suggested there was strong evidence Islamic State militants used the weapons against Kurdish soldiers in Syria after seizing them in June.

According to the Huffington Post's initial report, "The [GRIAC] report accuses the Islamic State of using chemical weapons in a July 12 battle in an eastern part of Kobani during a previous offensive into the Kurdish enclave."

Read more:

Confirmed ISIS controls and is actively utilizing an Iraqi chemical weapons facility - UPI.com

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

George Soros and the democratic party he owns told us there were never any chemical weapons in Iraq. Soros' pet president, Obama confirmed that there were never any WMD's and the Bush lied about the whole thing.

If what you claim is true, then Soros and the American left that he owns 100% of has been lying for over 10 years... :eek:

Sunni Troll, why are you stalking Sally again ?
I'm not........but I see that you are stalking me as usual. ..... :thup:

You are clearly stalking Sally by trolling every single thread she starts. Not only is it pathetic that you pass your time like that, but it's extremely creepy.
Just saying :cool:
Silly-Sally posts in the middle east threads and I respond.......how is that stalking??

But you on the other hand........do not address the topic being discussed.

And try to disrupt the thread by attacking me.

It's a creepy game that you play Toasty.

You are mentally unbalanced. ...... :cuckoo:

Sunni Troll, why are you stalking Sally again ?
I'm not........but I see that you are stalking me as usual. ..... :thup:

You are clearly stalking Sally by trolling every single thread she starts. Not only is it pathetic that you pass your time like that, but it's extremely creepy.
Just saying :cool:

That's OK. He is only showing the viewers how frustrated he is that he has to conduct his Jihad on the Internet. When I used to read his posts (which eventually I found out were a waste of time), I thought how stupid for a man to respond with a Do Tell, No Doubt or an And. I figured he was someone with mental problems.

Who built this "Chemical Weapons Facility" Sally? Do you know? And, when was it built?

WMDs again? LOL

How did they get them if it wasn't from Saddam??? Now I am not saying that it couldn't be from Syria but think for a second.

I was just reading the following, Matthew. Anyhow, at one time several years ago I was reading a Navy magazine which had a story about MIGs being found by our military that were buried in the Iraqi desert. I wonder why they felt they had to hide the MIGs.

"However, it cannot be completely ruled out that the weapons came from Iraq. Most of the country's chemical weapons factories were destroyed during the first Gulf War, but two survived, according to a Defense One report from Oct. 14.

A largely overlooked news report from June says that ISIS took control of an old chemical weapons production compound in Fallujah, Iraq, that had been sealed with concrete and rebar by U.N. weapons inspectors in the mid-1990s. That sealed factory had been accounted for by U.S. forces during the occupation of Iraq, but any operation to reveal its full contents was hazardous, because a 2,000-pound unexploded laser-guided bomb from the 1991 war was stuck in one of its bunkers."

Despite Iraq joining the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in 2009, it took a further five years before it began to explore the factory, firstly sending in robotic cameras and sniffing devices to determine what was exactly inside."

WMDs again? LOL
HEY! It worked once, why not again?

Look, Bush said there weren't any. The POTUS said, HE DIDN'T HAVE THEM. Now, the press comes out and says, "oh, there are chemical weapons plants there,"

. . . and folks just believe it.

If if claiming there were kidnappings worked to get us to bomb Libya? Then they claim our enemies behead the same journalist that was kidnapped before, and start bombing again. Result, nobody raises a fuss.

Soooo. . . if the WMD argument worked before? Lie again, right?

WMDs again? LOL

How did they get them if it wasn't from Saddam??? Now I am not saying that it couldn't be from Syria but think for a second.

I was just reading the following, Matthew. Anyhow, at one time several years ago I was reading a Navy magazine which had a story about MIGs being found by our military that were buried in the Iraqi desert. I wonder why they felt they had to hide the MIGs.

"However, it cannot be completely ruled out that the weapons came from Iraq. Most of the country's chemical weapons factories were destroyed during the first Gulf War, but two survived, according to a Defense One report from Oct. 14.

A largely overlooked news report from June says that ISIS took control of an old chemical weapons production compound in Fallujah, Iraq, that had been sealed with concrete and rebar by U.N. weapons inspectors in the mid-1990s. That sealed factory had been accounted for by U.S. forces during the occupation of Iraq, but any operation to reveal its full contents was hazardous, because a 2,000-pound unexploded laser-guided bomb from the 1991 war was stuck in one of its bunkers."

Despite Iraq joining the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in 2009, it took a further five years before it began to explore the factory, firstly sending in robotic cameras and sniffing devices to determine what was exactly inside."

So Sally, let me get this straight. There were WMDs in Iraq, but though embarrassing to the Bush administration, they decided to say that there were no WMDs in Iraq, when they were actually there and were destroyed in the War. Well, that's a hell of a scoop Sally. Take it to the Post or the Times.

WMDs again? LOL

Who knows the truth. Didn't an Iraqi Air Force Officer say he saw some of them being flown to the Bekka Valley. Regardless of whose WMD's they are, your crazy brethren would not hesitate to use them to get this new Caliphate up and running.

So Sally, let me get this straight. There were WMDs in Iraq, but though embarrassing to the Bush administration, they decided to say that there were no WMDs in Iraq, when they were actually there and were destroyed in the War. Well, that's a hell of a scoop Sally. Take it to the Post or the Times.

Hey liebals. How does it feel to be wrong?
"The United States had gone to war declaring it must destroy an active weapons of mass destruction program. Instead, American troops gradually found and ultimately suffered from the remnants of long-abandoned programs, built in close collaboration with the West.

"The New York Times found 17 American service members and seven Iraqi police officers who were exposed to nerve or mustard agents after 2003. American officials said that the actual tally of exposed troops was slightly higher, but that the government’s official count was classified."

Where do conservatives think Saddam got the chemicals for his weapons from?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-top-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Forum List

Back