CONFIRMED: Hawaii Can Still Issue A Certificate Of Live Birth (AKA Long Form BC)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Uh Oh: Looks like the Hawaii Department of Health is in trouble for saying that they didn't issue them anymore. It has now been confirmed that they still issue the Long Form Birth Certificate for around 10 dollars to anyone who asks for it. This form has the doctors signature and the hospital that the baby was born in. Boy when House Minority Whip James Clyburn (D) warned democrats and said that if republicans won, they would start investigations into Obama's birth and all of the sudden since they won, Hawaii now issues long form birth certificates. Folks the cat is out of the bag and does anyone have dollars to give to Obama so he can end this mess? Now what can be the defense of Obama and his supporters now?

See photos of the long form
Confirmed: Hawaii Department of Health Can Issue a Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth AKA Long-Form Birth Certificate; Obama Got $10.00!? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

A person at Free Republic posted a copy of her Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth that she obtained from the HDoH in September of 2010, including her purchase receipt, which are both embedded below for your viewing pleasure. The obots have spent the last two years spreading disinformation saying that Hawaii no longer issues the 'Certificate of Live Birth' and instead only issues the short-form 'Certification of Live Birth' and that is the reason why Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah AKA Barry Soetoro can't release one.

See photos in link above.

Last edited:
Hawaii has already certified that Barack Obama was born in their state. Additionally local newspapers announced the birth.

It's bad form to call the government of any state..liars.

Very bad form.

• Banned
Hawaii has already certified that Barack Obama was born in their state. Additionally local newspapers announced the birth.

Very bad form.
Well I will officially say it then. The state of Hawaii Health Department officials and Governor Linda Lingle (who is a republican) are liars. They have been protecting Obama.

• Banned

Very bad form.

All the newspapers confirm is that a vital record was created. That's all. The newspaper doesn't say where the baby was born.

Very bad form.
Well I will officially say it then. The state of Hawaii Health Department officials and Governor Linda Lingle (who is a republican) are liars. They have been protecting Obama.

You don't have any standing.

But if you feel you do..take it to the courts.

We've got unemployment at 10 percent, trillions upon trillions in debt.....just vote him out in less than two years. We've got bigger problems that we need to solve without more govt meddling.

Uh Oh: Looks like the Hawaii Department of Health is in trouble for saying that they didn't issue them anymore. It has now been confirmed that they still issue the Long Form Birth Certificate for around 10 dollars to anyone who asks for it. This form has the doctors signature and the hospital that the baby was born in. Boy when House Minority Whip James Clyburn (D) warned democrats and said that if republicans won, they would start investigations into Obama's birth and all of the sudden since they won, Hawaii now issues long form birth certificates. Folks the cat is out of the bag and does anyone have dollars to give to Obama so he can end this mess? Now what can be the defense of Obama and his supporters now?

LMAO! We don't need a defense, you need a supporting argument. So far you can't even give a reason why Obama has to show you anything.

Ahh, so what? You build a straw man, knock it down, and stand back and look at your empty argument.

A person at Free Republic posted a copy of her Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth that she obtained from the HDoH in September of 2010, including her purchase receipt, which are both embedded below for your viewing pleasure.

Nah, that's not convincing evidence of anything, and might be another rightwinged forgery like so many forgeries before.

The obots have spent the last two years spreading disinformation saying that Hawaii no longer issues the 'Certificate of Live Birth' and instead only issues the short-form 'Certification of Live Birth' and that is the reason why Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah AKA Barry Soetoro can't release one.

See photos in link above.

Who said that? I mean I think it is cool you can buy one for ten bucks, but then it is a photocopy, and no proof of anything.

• Banned

LMAO! We don't need a defense, you need a supporting argument. So far you can't even give a reason why Obama has to show you anything.

Nah, that's not convincing evidence of anything, and might be another rightwinged forgery like so many forgeries before.

Who said that? I mean I think it is cool you can buy one for ten bucks, but then it is a photocopy, and no proof of anything.
Just like Obama's internet COLB right?

That's all well and good, but the birth cert posted on that blog is NOT a legal birth certificate under 5 USC 301.

It doesn't have a date of issuance, so theoretically it could have been issued as a valid BC prior to the updating of 5 USC 301 in 1998. But there's no way in Hell it would have been issued in 2010, it doesn't meet FF&C requirements for a legal birth cert.

Looks like you found another hoax. Not even hard to spot. If anybody feels like googling, I'm sure it's been debunked elsewhere. Don't take my word for it.

1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

Looks like you found another hoax. Not even hard to spot. If anybody feels like googling, I'm sure it's been debunked elsewhere. Don't take my word for it.

why do you assume he cares about spreading lies?

apparently it doesn't trouble him much.

He's a pernicious spamtroll. Of course he doesn't care. :lol:

If anyone else does, I'm too lazy to do the google myself. ;)

That's all well and good, but the birth cert posted on that blog is NOT a legal birth certificate under 5 USC 301.

It doesn't have a date of issuance, so theoretically it could have been issued as a valid BC prior to the updating of 5 USC 301 in 1998. But there's no way in Hell it would have been issued in 2010, it doesn't meet FF&C requirements for a legal birth cert.

What about this one?

birthcertificate.jpg

What about this one?

birthcertificate.jpg

President Obama.
Says it all.

What about this one?

birthcertificate.jpg

Uh, hello! Date of certification and therefore issuance is right there at the bottom. May 8, 1979. How does this debunk the current HI statute again?

And why do you care enough to spam the board with these childishly obvious lies, since you stated on your other thread on the same topic that you believe Obama was born in HI?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...r-him-to-prove-eligibility-3.html#post2994265

What about this one?

birthcertificate.jpg

Uh, hello! Date of certification and therefore issuance is right there at the bottom. May 8, 1979. How does this debunk the current HI statute again?

And why do you care enough to spam the board with these childishly obvious lies, since you stated on your other thread on the same topic that you believe Obama was born in HI?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...r-him-to-prove-eligibility-3.html#post2994265
Why do you think these states are drawing up plans for Presidential contenders to show their original birth certificates?

Forum List

Back