Confirmed: Fraudulent Polygamy Cult Tipster is Barack Obama Delegate

It's not apples to oranges at all. One must assume if a 14 year old girl is getting an abortion that somebody had sex with her. And that somebody is probably older than her. So I think if you're justified in raiding the homes of married 18 year olds because you think they might have had sex as minors, you'd be perfectly justified in raiding the homes of any underage girl who gets an abortion, and taking those girls into custody until you find out who their parents are, how they allowed such a thing to happen, and who needs to be prosecuted for getting the girl pregnant.

It's the exact same thing.

THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE. One girl having sex as a minor (by choice) is completely different than numerous women being brainwashed into doing everything a man says whether they like it or not. BIG DIFFERENCE. Have you not heard of the numerous young 19 year-old boys being put on sex-offender lists because they had sex with a 17 year-old, and the parents pressed charges. IN the real world, some older man forces himself on a young girl, and he goes down for rape. Even if a 17 year-old girl consents to having sex with her boyfriend who's 18, he can go down for rape or sexual abuse to a minor. There's a big difference between what you're saying and what's happening at the Texas Compound.

They say they're getting married by choice, genius. It's no difference. A 14 year old isn't allowed, LEGALLY, to make the choice, regardless of whether she's married or not.

Essentially, you're saying it's okay for people to have sex with underage girls, so long as the girls get an abortion. And girls who get abortions, though underage, are not subject to the same scrutiny as girls who live with their families, get married, and have babies.

They say they're getting married by choice, genius. It's no difference. A 14 year old isn't allowed, LEGALLY, to make the choice, regardless of whether she's married or not.

Essentially, you're saying it's okay for people to have sex with underage girls, so long as the girls get an abortion. And girls who get abortions, though underage, are not subject to the same scrutiny as girls who live with their families, get married, and have babies.
:wtf:

What the hell are you talking about Allie....you find anywhere in my post that states that it's ok for people to have sex with underage girls as long as they get an abortion. THE GIRLS OF THIS SECT DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE OF WHO THEY END UP WITH. Why don't you re-read my post and try really hard to comprehend what I said. Think outside your normal box of comprehension skills.

No one's claiming that a 14 year-old is legally old enough to make a choice about that....what I am saying, is that a 50 year-old who chooses to screw a 14 year old girl (even if she does consent), will get busted for being with a minor.

I said, there's a big difference from the girls in the sect being forced to marry someone not of their choosing (older men). And girls who voluntarily have sex with older-age men in society. Not to mention, that older-men in society get nailed by the justice system for having any kind of relation-ship with a minor. Have you not seen all of the teacher's being arrested within the last few years.

I think whover tipped of law-enforcement deserves a GIANT pat on the back.:clap2:

They say they do. You're the one who's saying they don't have a choice. They all say they had a choice and they want their kids back.

Where's your proof that they're "brainwashed"? If girls who get abortions are allowed to make the "choice" to get pregnant and have an abortion, why is it "brainwashing" if girls make the "choice" to get married and have kids?

They say they do. You're the one who's saying they don't have a choice. They all say they had a choice and they want their kids back.

Where's your proof that they're "brainwashed"? If girls who get abortions are allowed to make the "choice" to get pregnant and have an abortion, why is it "brainwashing" if girls make the "choice" to get married and have kids?

Have you ever been to Utah? Serious question. The women I met there seemed to be brainwashed and they were only LDS, not FLDS. It's kind of scary.

Oh I see, "They say they do?" Much like a dope dealer says, "That's not mine." Or a murderer says , "I didn't do it."
Oh ok, it's all solved then, let's just believe what they say and give all the mistreated children back. End of Case.

What a turd you are. You watch any video of these people, and you can look at them and tell that they've been brainwashed from birth. Look at the link and watch the video I posted earilier that shows a former sect member that was married to Jessop. You'll see why I opposed this group so much.

THese woman have been brainwashed into doing everything that the men ask them, and they do it out of fear. They've been brain-washed into thinking that they live in ZION. Would any of you consider living secluded from society and letting a father beat the shit out of his infant until it can't even cry anymore.....Heaven???? I think not...

Have you ever been to Utah? Serious question. The women I met there seemed to be brainwashed and they were only LDS, not FLDS. It's kind of scary.

:clap2:
You got that right. You can watch the interviews of these women, and it'll blow your mind. They have no clue. They're taught much like the radical muslims in that everyone else is the devil and corrupt. THe only difference, is that the radical jihadist blow themselves up.

:clap2:
You got that right. You can watch the interviews of these women, and it'll blow your mind. They have no clue. They're taught much like the radical muslims in that everyone else is the devil and corrupt. THe only difference, is that the radical jihadist blow themselves up.

Yah, they seemed like slugs to me. Totally broke my heart.

“The method he would use with infants was a form of water torture,” Jessop said of her former husband. “He would spank the baby until it was screaming out of control, and then he would hold the baby faceup under a tap of running water so it couldn’t breathe. He would do this repeatedly. Sometimes, it would go on for an hour, until the baby was so exhausted it couldn’t cry anymore. This method he called ‘breaking them.’”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24009286/

I guess they don't beat their infants huh RGS???

Read the article ALLIE.

So we're back to where we started. The only reason in the world for yanking those kids away is because they're Christian. It's okay for underaged girls to have sex with strangers, and nobody needs to look into it because that's their choice.

But it's not okay for underage girls to get married and have babies.

Bigotry. Pure and simple.

Yah, they seemed like slugs to me. Totally broke my heart.

Scum between my toes. I think this woman should be tax-free the rest of her life, if it was her that fabricated a call to the police. Good for her, and I hope these children get a chance at life. Where they can make their own choices.

“The method he would use with infants was a form of water torture,” Jessop said of her former husband. “He would spank the baby until it was screaming out of control, and then he would hold the baby faceup under a tap of running water so it couldn’t breathe. He would do this repeatedly. Sometimes, it would go on for an hour, until the baby was so exhausted it couldn’t cry anymore. This method he called ‘breaking them.’”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24009286/

I guess they don't beat their infants huh RGS???

Read the article ALLIE.

HE HASN'T BEEN THERE. They didn't take the kids because of that guy, who is in jail.

Nobody's interested in the fact that little girls are victimized every day, and end up getting abortions. YOu might take that sanctimonious attitude and apply it where it might actually save somebody's life. Start raiding abortion clinics, and dig into the lives of those pathetic girls.

So we're back to where we started. The only reason in the world for yanking those kids away is because they're Christian. It's okay for underaged girls to have sex with strangers, and nobody needs to look into it because that's their choice.

But it's not okay for underage girls to get married and have babies.

Bigotry. Pure and simple.

Where are you getting this crap about no body looking int girls having sex with strangers....DO YOU SEE ALL OF THE PEDIFILES ON THE SEX-OFFENDER LIST????? THEY BUST PEOPLE WHO DO THIS IN REAL SOCIETY. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.

It's not ok for women to be forced into marriage in this country...nor is it ok for infants to be beat and tortured with water so long that they can't even cry. This has nothing to do with religion or Christianity. DO you think JESUS would condone this type of behavior???? what would jesus do ALLIE???? ALLOW these scumbags to screw little girls and force them to marry???? I don't think so. Pure and simple....

Where are you getting this crap about no body looking int girls having sex with strangers....DO YOU SEE ALL OF THE PEDIFILES ON THE SEX-OFFENDER LIST????? THEY BUST PEOPLE WHO DO THIS IN REAL SOCIETY. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.

It's not ok for women to be forced into marriage in this country...nor is it ok for infants to be beat and tortured with water so long that they can't even cry. This has nothing to do with religion or Christianity. DO you think JESUS would condone this type of behavior???? what would jesus do ALLIE???? ALLOW these scumbags to screw little girls and force them to marry???? I don't think so. Pure and simple....

The guy who did that is ALREADY IN JAIL, nimrod. He had absolutely nothing to do with this raid.

Are you still confused?

HE HASN'T BEEN THERE. They didn't take the kids because of that guy, who is in jail.

It doesn't matter, That's two leaders of the same frickin compound that are sex-offenders as well as the Barlow guy, who is also a sex offender. Are you beginning to see a pattern? They screw little girls for as long as they can get away with it, then it goes to the next guy. Are you really this blind.

The guy who did that is ALREADY IN JAIL, nimrod. He had absolutely nothing to do with this raid.

Are you still confused?

THESE MEN ARE SCUM...NOT CHRISTIAN...and the poor women are brainwashed whether you like it or not. Read the Article ALLIE...what does it say? Did they just change their methods over night???? :cuckoo:

It doesn't matter, That's two leaders of the same frickin compound that are sex-offenders as well as the Barlow guy, who is also a sex offender. Are you beginning to see a pattern? They screw little girls for as long as they can get away with it, then it goes to the next guy. Are you really this blind.

I'm not blind at all. If it's the guys who are the criminals, then they're the ones who should be punished.

Not the mothers, and not the kids. If they have cases against the men, then the men should have been arrested.

You still don't see how ludicrous it is that the state insists on DNA testing to find out who the fathers are of these children, but a girl who goes in for an abortion doesn't have to name the father?

I'm not blind at all. If it's the guys who are the criminals, then they're the ones who should be punished.

Not the mothers, and not the kids. If they have cases against the men, then the men should have been arrested.

You still don't see how ludicrous it is that the state insists on DNA testing to find out who the fathers are of these children, but a girl who goes in for an abortion doesn't have to name the father?

She's given the choice not to name a father. It's a different situation...at that point, the mother has not been determined to be unfit to be a mother. I don't agree with abortion either, but it's an entirely different situation.

Well shit, you're talking about arresting the fathers, WHO ARE THEY??? How will they know if they don't DNA test them. As far as I can tell, they havn't punished the mothers. IT's also amazing that many families have simply fled to Arizona, Utah, Nevada, etc...because they know they're in deep shit.

They don't give them back to the "Brainwashed' mothers because the mothers will put them back into the same frickin situation that got them put in this mess in the first place.

I found a picture of you ALLIE...if you really feel like these kids are in a safe environment.

3469967_200X150.jpg

uh huh.

it's all one giant new world order conspiracy, isn't it?

maybe you'd have felt more vindicated if the polygamists holed themselves up in ANOTHER fucking COMPOUND..

In a video made by the Davidians and released during the siege, Koresh stated that he had been told by God to procreate with the women in the groups to establish a "House of David," his "Special People." This involved married couples in the group dissolving their marriages and agreeing that only Koresh could have sexual relations with the wives. On the tape, Koresh is also shown with several minors who claimed to have had babies fathered by Koresh. In total, Koresh had fourteen young children who stayed with him in the compound.

A video clip of an interview between Koresh and an Australian television station notes that he was accused of impregnating the aged widow of the founder of Branch Davidianism. He sarcastically said that if the charges were true, if he had "made an 82 year-old woman pregnant... I do miracles, I'm God!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branch_Davidian

I know this is a silly question but since I"VE posted my sources would you care to post yours?

Source for what? The fact the FBI killed almost all the people including the children, in the compound? Or a source for the fact the FBI had no case, that one is easy, try to find ANY mention at all of Koresh and child abuse BEFORE the siege. The Sheriff never accused him, no one accused him until the siege was in progress and the public were getting ansy about the fact the FBI had 80 people surrounded for no apparent reason other than a fucked up raid by the ATF.

Forum List

Back