Confirmed: Fraudulent Polygamy Cult Tipster is Barack Obama Delegate

I don't think the fact that they raise their children as one family gives the state the right to force them to raise them any differently.

The State isn't forcing them to raise them any differently. Rather, the state decides who gets the children back. Once they get the children back they are free to live with whoever and raise the kids however.

In the time being, however, the kids go to the parents. Again...do you believe that those who raise the kids, but aren't related, should have some legal standing?

Whether or not they have legal standing is beside the point. You can't remove kids because you don't like the fact that they don't know who their folks are.

Whether or not they have legal standing is beside the point. You can't remove kids because you don't like the fact that they don't know who their folks are.

Thats not why they removed them. Or at least thats not the claim. That the evidence may have been incorrect after the fact doesn't change the situation as it is now.

Maybe you should save your outrage and condemnation until after the investigation is done.

They just recently figured out that some of the pregnant and or mothers who said they were 18 are underage.

Maybe you should save your outrage and condemnation until after the investigation is done.

They just recently figured out that some of the pregnant and or mothers who said they were 18 are underage.

OMG! Pregnant women under the age of 18!

As I've said. If you're going to march in and separate every girl who gets pregnant before the age of 18 from her parents, the courts are going to be very, very busy and there won't be enough foster homes in the world to house them.

well, maybe not in West Virginia and whatever sick fucking state you live in but the rest of us isn't on the "god says I can fuck 12 twelve year olds" bandwagon yet.

OMG! Pregnant women under the age of 18!

As I've said. If you're going to march in and separate every girl who gets pregnant before the age of 18 from her parents, the courts are going to be very, very busy and there won't be enough foster homes in the world to house them.

Well, it is against the law to have sex with a minor if you aren't a minor yourself.

Do you think that is a bad law?

It's against the law if you're a minor and have sex with a minor as well....at least in many states.

I think it's a bad law if it isn't enforced uniformly, and I don't see that. If it's legal for a 14 year old girl to get an abortion without anyone grilling the girl's parents and hunting down the father, then I don't see how people can justify taking women from their homes because they may or may not have been married and had sex 5 years ago when they were underage.

Hell if I know. All I can say is if they're going to enforce the law, it needs to be enforced across the board. Not here and there as dictated by offended sensibilities.

It's against the law if you're a minor and have sex with a minor as well....at least in many states.

I think it's a bad law if it isn't enforced uniformly, and I don't see that. If it's legal for a 14 year old girl to get an abortion without anyone grilling the girl's parents and hunting down the father, then I don't see how people can justify taking women from their homes because they may or may not have been married and had sex 5 years ago when they were underage.

um, wouldnt you OTHERWISE be argueing FOR states rights and their preogative to decide such policy OUTSIDE of a federal standard?

allie baba you are defending sick old bastards who enjoy using dogma for sex with children. THis isn't some romeo and juliet clause protecting kids three years apart in age.

No, they don't, because if they did they would conduct raids on abortion clinics and planned parenthood clinics as well as fundamentalist christian compounds.

It's not apples to oranges at all. One must assume if a 14 year old girl is getting an abortion that somebody had sex with her. And that somebody is probably older than her. So I think if you're justified in raiding the homes of married 18 year olds because you think they might have had sex as minors, you'd be perfectly justified in raiding the homes of any underage girl who gets an abortion, and taking those girls into custody until you find out who their parents are, how they allowed such a thing to happen, and who needs to be prosecuted for getting the girl pregnant.

It's the exact same thing.

Ohh so now they have been beating the children? What fanatsy world did you get that story from? Funny it was not mentioned at ALL by the State in their case. I guess they just forgot to mention that.

Further it appears that the supposed 13 year old that gave birth is NOW 23 , you know 10 DAMN years ago and NOT in Texas.

But do keep making shit up.

Ok smartass, why don't you look up a former sect member that was married to Jessop and see what she has to say about what the fathers do to the infants, that ought to shut your mouth right up.

Oh wait, let me dig into my "fantasy" bag and get it for you.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24009286/

You're so full of shit that I can smell it over here. You're probably mormon and can't stand someone picking on a splinter sect of your church. Either that, or you're a member of this type of sect. Or:

This is your best friend:
badtour30.jpg

Forum List

Back