Confirmed: Fraudulent Polygamy Cult Tipster is Barack Obama Delegate

Yes as a matter of fact, the MAJORITY of the children are NOT teens at all, yet ALL the children were seized, THAT is illegal. Further if the claim is that only "old men" made them pregnant then seizing the male children makes absolutely NO sense what so ever.

No one is arguing that teen girls should be raped, that is you and Jillians and others canard designed to try and twist and end the argument. Again 463 children seized and only 60 or so were pregnant or supposedly in danger. Now unless those 30 girls all had 7 or 8 children apiece then a hell of a lot of children were taken for no reason at all.

Actually, CPS can take the children if they feel they are in danger, its called adminstrative law. If there was a great number of children who had been abused that seems like reason enough to protect the rest.

Just a question, I am not aligning myself with either side. Was there a search warrant? Just curious...f

A search warrant based on a bald faced lie. A call from Colorado claiming to be from Texas and they knew it. Further they fabricated crap after getting into the compound to continue the raid for week. Lying to a judge to extend the raid. Things like a single hair found on a made bed being proof of sexual conduct and not just any sexual conduct but that of a minor with an older adult. Followed by Grace's and others dispicable carcature of this being a third world compound and rampent rape and mayhem.

They then cheated the families out of a fair and unbiased hearing for their children before shipping them off to a life that is PROVEN to be much more dangerous then any family life they would have.

Yes as a matter of fact, the MAJORITY of the children are NOT teens at all, yet ALL the children were seized, THAT is illegal. Further if the claim is that only "old men" made them pregnant then seizing the male children makes absolutely NO sense what so ever.

No one is arguing that teen girls should be raped, that is you and Jillians and others canard designed to try and twist and end the argument. Again 463 children seized and only 60 or so were pregnant or supposedly in danger. Now unless those 30 girls all had 7 or 8 children apiece then a hell of a lot of children were taken for no reason at all.

the younger children are being brainwashed from infancy, that this type of behavior, the elder men taking on girls barely above puberty for sex is okay.

60% of the girls right out of puberty had been pregnant and delivered babies already, 2 pregnant now....

and YOU want to pretend the other girls that are young and under puberty age are NOT in danger of being raped in their teens by a man old enough to be their GRANDFATHER????????????

WHO ARE YOU trying to FOOL?

think about it retsgt!!!

care

Actually, CPS can take the children if they feel they are in danger, its called adminstrative law. If there was a great number of children who had been abused that seems like reason enough to protect the rest.

The doctors and staff of the state have ALL admitted there is NO sign of abuse off any children under the age of 12. And except for the made up excuse of boys being taught to be molestors none for the boys AT ALL.

Pitiful excuse for a case??? RAFLMAO! I say Go Texas!!!!

Tell us again how you oppose old men raping little girls after the article Gunny just posted and call *me* a liar.

:eusa_liar:

You are a liar and a moron. Grow the hell up and pretend you actually have the law degree you keep claiming you have is real.

Shew...I thought I heard the police never presented one....I would hate to see evidence tossed because of a technicality. I did hear they had a bed in the sanctuary, that seems like a weird way to worship...just saying.:eusa_whistle:

Wrong they have beds in a separate room of a very large building used as a temple, which is neither odd nor unheard of.

A search warrant based on a bald faced lie. A call from Colorado claiming to be from Texas and they knew it. Further they fabricated crap after getting into the compound to continue the raid for week. Lying to a judge to extend the raid. Things like a single hair found on a made bed being proof of sexual conduct and not just any sexual conduct but that of a minor with an older adult. Followed by Grace's and others dispicable carcature of this being a third world compound and rampent rape and mayhem.

They then cheated the families out of a fair and unbiased hearing for their children before shipping them off to a life that is PROVEN to be much more dangerous then any family life they would have.

If a search warrant is legally obtained by the police it doesn't matter if it was based on truth or not. Now the person who made the phone call would be subject to prosecution for making a false report. But it doesn't change the fact that the police did nothing wrong in executing a search warrant signed by a judge.

In the interests of the children, CPS can remove the children from a perceived dangerous situation before a hearing. The families will have their day in court but CPS was legally justified in removing them.

You are a liar and a moron. Grow the hell up and pretend you actually have the law degree you keep claiming you have is real.

It's really cool watching someone say more and more stupid garbage when he thinks it's ok for these child abusing SOB's to have the kids.

But then again, it's ok to use young girls as sex slaves for old men b/c the OT did, right.

Go tell 'em to bonk for Jesus. And then tell me about being a liar and a moron.

They pervert everything ANY religion stands for...

You done stamping your feet?

Good.

Now ask me how little I think of your opinion.

ASK ME HOW MUCH I CONSIDER YOUR CLAIM TO BE A LAWYER TO BE TRUE CONSIDERING YOUR IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY IN THIS AND OTHER THREADS.

You are a liar or a retard, you pick ASSHOLE. Continue to insinuate I support polygamy or child rape and this will get nastier and nastier you bitch.

There's already a thread on here I posted in direct response to your allegations about the "bald faced lie" that shoots so many holes in your theory it looks like an Able target after 7 relays.

31 of 53 CHILDREN ages 14-17 are or have been pregnant. THAT doesn't bother you? It pisses me off. It pisses me off that those perverts are doing that shit, and it pisses me off that they are doing that shit in the name of MY religion.

Sorry, but this is one time the end justifies the means. By your standard some perverted old man is hauling some 14 years old off to the sack TONIGHT. That's not happening in this case, at least, and THAT is a good thing.

There's already a thread on here I posted in direct response to your allegations about the "bald faced lie" that shoots so many holes in your theory it looks like an Able target after 7 relays.

31 of 53 CHILDREN ages 14-17 are or have been pregnant. THAT doesn't bother you? It pisses me off. It pisses me off that those perverts are doing that shit, and it pisses me off that they are doing that shit in the name of MY religion.

Sorry, but this is one time the end justifies the means. By your standard some perverted old man is hauling some 14 years old off to the sack TONIGHT. That's not happening in this case, at least, and THAT is a good thing.

Provide evidence it is some old man. And as has been mentioned then go to abortion clinics and provide proof the girls under age getting abortions are all from boys there age, same EXACT thing. One you support the other you do not. There is of course a word for that.

The ends NEVER justify the means. Or do I get to now tell you how I would solve problems if all we care about is the end result? Rights MUST be protected for EVERYONE or NO ONE has any rights. Today it is this sect, tomorrow it will be something else, eventually you will find that the ends are actually not justified but by then to late, cause you supported it till then.

Talk to those Germans after WW2 that everyone says did not support the death camps but supported Hitler and ask them how it feels to find out that in fact the ends never justify the means. Not if you care about morals, law and rights.

We are headed down that path everytime you people support the Government with the claim the ends justify the means.

You have just lost all credibility on this issue.

Now go ahead and resort to what Jillian has and call me a supporter of rapist and child abusers. You know you want to.

Forum List

Back