Confirmed and Ready to Play

Let's get ready to rumble
4224.gif

If you get lost, just follow the posted direction signs.

sticker,375x360.png

If you get lost, just follow the posted direction signs.

sticker,375x360.png
Your signs are all wrong Stealers Wheel clearly said

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,

I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you

What makes you think he's in the middle?

I didn't make the rules.

I've posted the rest of the line on a few newcomers, only to find out they aren't anywhere near the middle.

I'll stick to what I've been posting

Typical deflection. Your signs are still wrong.

then so are all of these.

clowns to the left of me jokers to the right - Yahoo Image Search Results

so,

th

Thanks, all. I look forward to participating here. This is a bigger forum than I am used to: more choices and way more people; so it will take a while for me to get a feel for how things work here. But, in the meantime, I'll scan through a few threads and see exactly where my input is desperately needed. :)

I didn't make the rules.

I've posted the rest of the line on a few newcomers, only to find out they aren't anywhere near the middle.

so,

th

Yes, those are wrong.
Obviously you don't know your left from your right. Your arrow signs clearly point to the left for Jokers and Clowns on the right. Where did you get that info from, fox , or breitbart? Here is a correct representation

th

Thanks, all. I look forward to participating here. This is a bigger forum than I am used to: more choices and way more people; so it will take a while for me to get a feel for how things work here. But, in the meantime, I'll scan through a few threads and see exactly where my input is desperately needed. :)

Welcome to USMess.

I didn't make the rules.

so,

th

Yes, those are wrong.
Obviously you don't know your left from your right. Your arrow signs clearly point to the left for Jokers and Clowns on the right. Where did you get that info from, fox , or breitbart? Here is a correct representation

th

Do you have OCD?

Have you been taking your meds?

Left=jokers and clowns
Right=jokers and clowns.

one sign is much the same as the other.

one side is much the same as the other.

and neither side to be taken seriously

A little short on bull dykes.

shit. YOU believe it

shit. YOU believe it

Be fun watching him try.

but LONG on bull

Forum List

Back