Confirmation Bias; Why Atheists cant see the Evidence for God

The above lie has been disproven repeatedly as atheism far surpassed any other single religion or ALL RELIGONS TOTALED TOGETHER in its barbarity, theft and murderousness in just one century, the 20th, alone.

Lol, talk about nerve, that is all atheism has any more.

Well, go and get educated.

Islam is in conservative estimates responsible for 270 million deaths. Christianity for about 200 million, included the 30 year war 1618-1648. All this with rspect to the fact that they had no modern distance weapons, so they had to kill all of them more or less with their own hands.

I think we would not have to talk about world overpopulation if they would have had the weapons of the 20th century. Seriously.

Personally I love magic.

And I think movies about the occult are so cool.

The above lie has been disproven repeatedly as atheism far surpassed any other single religion or ALL RELIGONS TOTALED TOGETHER in its barbarity, theft and murderousness in just one century, the 20th, alone.

Islam is in conservative estimates responsible for 270 million deaths. Christianity for about 200 million, included the 30 year war 1618-1648. All this with rspect to the fact that they had no modern distance weapons, so they had to kill all of them more or less with their own hands.

I think we would not have to talk about world overpopulation if they would have had the weapons of the 20th century. Seriously.

I didn't just make my numbers up.

1) I call BULLSHIT. You need sources for those numbers. For mine I provide Rummel's estimates that are considered minimal by most who are knowledgeable on the subject. USSR--Genocide and Mass Murder

2) While the Christian monarchies did not wage war in the name of Christianity, the masses of people slaughtered in the name of atheistic communism in Russia, China, Cambodia, Korea and more WERE in fact killed in the name of the only specifically and EXCLUSIVELY atheistic governmental ideology ever in existence.
3) Define 'responsible'. The meaning I am using is that atheists directly ordered the slaughters in China for the specific benefit of their atheist community known as the communist party in all these nations.

No one in WW1 ordered the deaths of those people for the purposes of fulfilling Christian doctrine.

A Flat Earth'er screeching "... because I say so", is hardly a reason for belief in one or more gawds.

lol, 1) I am not a Flat Earther, 2) I did not screech, 3) I gave facts and reason, you return with blather and farce.

You FAIL

religion-gods-afterlife-classicist-popes-zeus-74030744_low.jpg

I am totally confident that wont happen.

Do you have the slightest idea why?

the three idiots going straight to hell? :badgrin:

Well, I figured you wouldn't, but I was asking Old School.

The numbers in the above post are astounding. Me being an atheist do not differentiate between the Islamic monsters and the Christian/Jewish monsters.

If those numbers are correct.. they are certainly the highest number of murders in the name of monotheistic religion in the worlds history.

I find it amusing that Bowie and others always attempt to link atheism with communism. It is that kind of slimy irrational mud slinging that makes them especially detestible.

I know of no organization that atheists belong to. There are no atheist "churches" that I am aware of. There is no atheist political party that I am aware of even though I have been a conscious atheist for over 60 years.

Blaming atheists for what happened in Russia and China and Eastern Asia is rediculous and just flat lying.

Calling atheism a "cult" is equally a flat lie.

Sometimes I wish atheists DID have more political clout but I feel more strongly that one's gravitaion towards having a mind free enough to dismiss the probability of a god in any form is an important personal choice. One of the aspects of religion I find most distastefull is the constant bombardment of propaganda and peer preasure especially the brainwashing of children and the guilt laden preaching to the elderly who are tricked into giving their worldly possessions to the churches as payment to be accepted in "heaven". These people are disgusting parasites on humanity.

No..there are no organized atheists. There should be though to counter the vile policies of theiving murderous religists.

A Flat Earth'er screeching "... because I say so", is hardly a reason for belief in one or more gawds.

lol, 1) I am not a Flat Earther, 2) I did not screech, 3) I gave facts and reason, you return with blather and farce.

You FAIL
What facts and reason did you supply that offer support for your gawds?

It is almost funny (in a pathetic sort of way), to see how regularly you demand to know why one would not believe in something that has no evidence. If there is no reason to believe something, and if that belief has no explanatory value... why would one need a reason for not believing in it.

You FAIL
Nonsense.

There are no 'facts' that 'prove' the existence of a 'god' as perceived by theists.

Indeed, the raison d'être of religion is to be predicated solely on faith, absent any evidence or proof.

Jones is demonstrating the confirmation bias common to atheists.

He cannot show us empirically or philosophically that God does not exist.

The numbers in the above post are astounding. Me being an atheist do not differentiate between the Islamic monsters and the Christian/Jewish monsters..

None of you atheists do. Just like Stalin, Mao or the current Chicoms in power, you would just as happily slaughter Muslims as Christians. You are an equal opportunity hater.

You FAIL
Nonsense.

There are no 'facts' that 'prove' the existence of a 'god' as perceived by theists.

There are millions of reasons. You simply ignore them.

Indeed, the raison d'être of religion is to be predicated solely on faith, absent any evidence or proof.

Bullshit. So you demonstrate once again your complete ignorance about Christianity also.

roflmao

There is no 'evidence' of something that never existed as perceived by theists.

Plato, Aristotle, Newton, Pasteur, Pascal, Lemaitre, and billions of people across the planet say you are wrong.

No wonder atheists are fringe kookburgers who are outnumbered by Big Foot followers.

Why?

Because Zeus was not eternal, in fact none of the polytheistic gods were eternal.

The sustainer of Haven is the eternal Creator, not some being supposedly created within the universe.

Why?

Because Zeus was not eternal, in fact none of the polytheistic gods were eternal.

The sustainer of Haven is the eternal Creator, not some being supposedly created within the universe.

Ah

The numbers in the above post are astounding. Me being an atheist do not differentiate between the Islamic monsters and the Christian/Jewish monsters..

None of you atheists do. Just like Stalin, Mao or the current Chicoms in power, you would just as happily slaughter Muslims as Christians. You are an equal opportunity hater.

No different than the German or Russian Christians that slaughtered millions of other Christians, Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and so forth.

Christians, particularly far right reactionary Christians, think the Iron Cross in eastern Europe in WWII or the Croatian Catholic priests, etc., are just as blood thirsty as anybody else.

Jones is demonstrating the confirmation bias common to atheists.

He cannot show us empirically or philosophically that God does not exist.
Those free from faith cannot empirically or philosophically 'prove' that something does not exist that never existed to begin with - be it vampires, zombies, or 'god.'

It is a proven fact that the flow of time cannot be infinite, therefore something eternal must exist. That eternal object is the Creator from which all time and space began.

PROVEN, and that you don't grasp the FACT only means that you are suffering from Conformation Bias, dude, nothing else.

Forum List

Back