Confirm Gorsuch Just To Shut Media Mouths

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Media mouths have been talking about the nuclear option since Neal Gorsuch was nominated. If you heard the very first report you heard every report that followed. Every mouth said the thing same over and over again all day long every day. I guess babbling brooks are saying repetition is hard news.

Beating the nuclear option to a pulp was often accompanied by McConnell’s history lesson:

Let me add a few thoughts to a topic that has been boring me to tears.

Upchuck Schumer & Company know that McConnell will trigger the nuclear option with Gorsuch, or with the next nominee. Upchuck has to know that his threats will not intimidate Trump into maintaining the High Court’s so-called balance; so he might as well force McConnell into changing the rule now rather than later. Democrat thinking has to be they can use the 51 vote threshold to confirm anti-Constitution justices when they return to power. There is one flaw in Upchuck’s thinking. Democrats may never come back to power.

President Trump does not have to deport millions of illegal aliens and close the door to United Nations refugees. Republicans only have to eliminate rigged elections. In short: Do whatever it takes to insure that only living Americans get a vote.

NOTE: Take illegal votes out of Hillary Clinton’s totals and she lost the popular vote as well as the Electoral College:

The media knows that Democrats cheated in every election since JFK stole it from Richard Nixon in 1960. The only question is “How many mendacious votes are counted in Hillary’s total. My guesstimate is more than the two million she needs to claim a popular vote victory. Two million is not a lot of rigging spread over coastal states. Hell, Los Angeles, California alone is good for a million illegal alien votes.

XXXXX

Clinton got 7,362,490 votes in California. There is no way of identifying her illegal votes in that total, nor is anybody trying to find out. The same is true in every state with a large immigrant population.

XXXXX

I was wrong. Somebody is trying:​

“We are still collecting data and will be for several months, but our intent is to publish a comprehensive study on the significant impact of illegal voting in all of its many forms and begin a national discussion on how voters, states and the Trump administration can address this growing problem,” she said.

“We put out a statement shortly after the president-elect’s comments came out, and we said that we support the belief that there could, in fact, have been millions of illegally cast votes, and we are doing tremendous amounts of research to try to get to some of those answers.”​

Trump may be right about winning popular legal vote
Posted By Bob Unruh On 11/29/2016 @ 8:18 pm

Trump may be right about winning popular legal vote

Frigging In The Rigging

Dems just got enough votes to filibuster him.

Let's see what happens next.

I'm in the camp that doesn't get why the dims aren't keeping their powder dry with this nomination? He's gonna get confirmed which, philosophically, only returns the court to where it was with Scalia's vote. It's the next justice after him, should Trump get another appointment, that's the potentially dangerous tipping point and time to break out whatever shenanigans they can conjure up to try to sink that one.

Whatever, it's goinna be fun listening to Chucky Schumer squealing like a stuck pig with a New York accent.

Whatever, it's goinna be fun listening to Chucky Schumer squealing like a stuck pig with a New York accent.
To blastoff: Schumer lusted after a leadership position in the Democrat party since he first went to Congress. The best joke about him said —— Never get between Schumer and a tv camera.

Upchuck’s strategy on Gorsuch is so absurd it should send him back to the obscurity from whence he came.

Republicans only have to eliminate rigged elections.
Start here:

"According to publicly-available data, Wake County has more registered voters on the rolls eligible to cast a ballot than it has citizens who are alive,"​

Soros-Funded Group Chaired By Elizabeth Warren’s Daughter Fighting Voter Integrity Lawsuits
BY: Joe Schoffstall
April 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Soros-Funded Group Chaired By Elizabeth Warren’s Daughter Fighting Voter Integrity Lawsuits

Soros is getting hit from all sides:

Hungary's president late on Monday signed legislation on foreign universities that could force a top international school founded by U.S. financier George Soros out of the country,​

Open society is doublespeak for open-borders:

Soros, a Hungarian-born global campaigner for liberal "open society."​

And of course education industry parasites joined in:

More than 500 leading international academics, including 17 Nobel Laureates, have come out in support of CEU,​

Soros-thought is a new one to me:

saying it was one of the pre-eminent centers of thought in Hungary.​

Mon Apr 10, 2017 | 9:23pm EDT
Hungary's president signs law that could oust Soros-founded college
By Krisztina Than and Gergely Szakacs

Hungary's president signs law that could oust Soros-founded college

Forum List

Back