CDZ Confidential documents reveal U.S. officials failed to tell truth about war in Afghanistan

At several online places were people say this is "a 18 years war", their messages are commonly rem..o....v...e....d...

At several online places were people say this is "a 18 years war", their messages are commonly rem..o....v...e....d...
I post here because we don't have overbearing "monitors" attempting to micromanage our thoughts and speech, but, as you point out, if that's your preference, those kind of monitored discussion groups are a dime a dozen.

I post here because we don't have overbearing "monitors" attempting to micromanage our thoughts and speech, but, as you point out, if that's your preference, those kind of monitored discussion groups are a dime a dozen.
Last time I saw the deletion of similar messages was in Fox News comments section. The comment didn't last more than a few seconds. It was suddenly deleted. The person who wrote it is a "permanent" poster over there, he is mostly well informed. In those fast comments section, others write whatever they want to say out of the topic, and it appears nobody cares.

To me, it is nor reasonable as well a 18 years war in that country. It is understood that complications will occur, but, 18 years is practically a generation in today's standard.

The first casualty of war is the truth....
This is why we support Trump.
This is why The Deep State is devoted to Trump's destruction.

Getting past the Deep State's lies, Trump held private, enlisted-only Afghanistan war meetings – ‘No generals or officers, only enlisted guys that have been there’.

Business Insider reported.

“I want to sit down with some enlisted guys that have been there,” Trump said.​

“I don’t want any generals in here. I don’t want any officers,” he added.
Enlisted members of the military are closer to combat and the consequences of a command. Enlisted members are also less concerned with the day-to-day politics that affect higher ranking officers.

One of the first groups Trump reportedly met with were enlisted Navy SEALs who criticized the war and said the war in Afghanistan is “unwinnable.”

“NATO’s a joke. Nobody knows what they’re doing,” the SEALs reportedly told Trump. “We don’t fight to win. The morale is terrible. It’s totally corrupt.”​

On another occasion on July 18, 2017, Trump held a White House meeting with four more Army and Air Force senior enlisted service members.

“I’ve heard plenty of ideas from a lot of people, but I want to hear it from the people on the ground,” Trump said.​

Forum List

Back