Confident kids become liberals, Whiny kids become conservatives...

Psychoblues said:
After diligent reading through this thread, I'd have to agree with the author. Conservatives are not only whiny children but they grow up to be rather whiny adults.

We will all see how the whining White House comes out of this illegal war on it's citizens works out.

Psychoblues

I recall this past presidential election John Kerry asking Bush to condemn the Swift Boat Veteran attacks. Bush said nothing about F-911 and countless other liberal bashes. Oh, but CONSERVATIVES are the whiny ones. :bsflag:

Psychoblues said:
Tehehe. You whining about my whining? I ain't whining. I answered a post with straight forwardness. You attack it as whining? Common reich wing response. You got a problem with my argument? Spit it out and swallow the consequense. I certainly have to do the same here in USMB and in everyday life. It's called being an AMERICAN. Dig it?

Psychoblues

Im not whining. Im pointing out your hypocrisy and insanity.

Ive told you my problem with your arguments. you are accusing conservatives of whining with no evidence when your posts are nothing but whining.

Get over yourself. Neither President Bush nor any other conservative has teh power to ruin your life. Only you do.

Psychoblues said:
After diligent reading through this thread, I'd have to agree with the author. Conservatives are not only whiny children but they grow up to be rather whiny adults.

We will all see how the whining White House comes out of this illegal war on it's citizens works out.

Psychoblues

Guess the article hit a little too close to home for you? ;)

But don't worry whininess can be corrected even later in life :)

Forum List

Back