Confidence

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Starring Edward Burns, Dustin Hoffman, Andy Garcia and Rachel Weisz. This movie is about a con man and his crew...that goes wrong. Strong language with the F word every 3 words. I liked it..had a decent twist, although I did guess it. I would recommend this movie.

2.5 - 3 stars

Strong language with the F word every 3 words.

This is funny, I was thinking today about how I used to get all excited when I heard a naughty word in a movie. I think everyone my age remembers the immortal line from the PG-rated movie Beetlejuice: "nice f*ckin' tree!" That was the greatest back in the day. Now, I hardly notice bad words in movies anymore, unless it's really obvious and kinda awkward (Summer of Sam, Magnolia). Just another sign of growing up, I guess.

Once you have kids..you start to pick up on the foul language again. Also...living with my in-laws..who are very Mormon..(hehe) it gets a little uncomftorable.

Yeah, back when I used to watch movies with my parents, it got kinda awkward. I can remember being really uncomfortable during Something About Mary, in particular ("is that hair gel?").

Hahahaha. Yeah..thats not really a movie you watch with the folks. :)

Forum List

Back