confidence in Organized religion on the decline

That comment is meant to turn this thread into a pure political discussion of the Obama administration screw ups.

Unfortunately, There is a whole board dedicated to Obama's Screw ups, and that is called the political board. Why do people want 2 boards dedicated to Obama screw ups is beyond me. Romney is going to win in 2012, what more do you guys want from us? Impeachment hearings on Holder?---hey, that is not such a bad idea!!

liesmatters is using this thread as a political jumping off point.....so does it really matter if CF is doing it too?

You do have a point there.

Hey TM--stop trying to use the Religion ethics board for your leftist propaganda. Sociopaths seek to take advantage of people using any means whether it is political, religious, or a meme of a personality cult.

Stop trying to cast the Right as demons when there are plenty of demons on the left. A good number of Capital "J" Democrats are sociopaths, why not complain about them?

liesmatters had zero interest in her OP..... all she wanted was to move it to her point of the evil right sociopaths

:lmao:.

they are the ones who hate bleeding heart liberals

Take it to the political board!

By the way--communists hate "bleeding heart liberals" too. They only work with libs because they think they can get what they want through liberals.

4 in 100 people in this world are sociopaths

thats alot of people and they have the advantage of being willing to do ANYTHING to get what they want.

no morals or feelings to get in the way.

You mean like you?

she directed it at me out of political hate

Did you just get back from the nut house with your newest diagnosis? Lean a new word? Yes, i directed the comment at you...... you are a sociopath.

the only reason you hate me is out of poltical hackery.

The people who want others taken care of through government are obviously not the sociopaths

The people who want others taken care of through government are obviously not the sociopaths

They could be sociopaths

Masking their sickness in a display of compassion.

While all the time manipulating peoples emotions to gain power. I think that tactic is called "wolf in sheeps clothing". You have heard of that, right?

Being taken care of by the government? You mean being taken care of by the government THROUGH THE US PEOPLE'S TAXES. We are the ones paying for them to be taken care of....and we're tired of it.

No only the people who dont care about the suffering of others are tired of it.

that is my point

sociopaths are not all evil.

but the ones who gain on the suffering of others are

sociopaths see no need to help their fellow man.

they are a much better fit with the right.

not with bleeding heart liberals like the dems

I used to be a liberal. They were right there to help be get welfare when I was on the street and stupid. Always there with someone else's money if I would support them. The only time I got real help was from conservative Christians who helped me get educated and learn a trade so I could be productive and take care of my family. Now I can help someone who needs it and I can use MY money and talents to help them, and I'm not doing it for their vote.

You're sick.

see we gave you a fish long enough to stay alive to learn to fish huh?

You remind me of that stupid actor who said on national TV " nobody helped me when I was on food stamps and unemployment".

You remind me of that stupid actor who said on national TV " nobody helped me when I was on food stamps and unemployment".

You and your pals didn't teach me to fish. The Christian conservatives did. You remind me of the lying miscreant democrats who want everyone dependent on govt. That's why Black conservatives make you guys nervous.

Last edited:
U.S. Confidence in Organized Religion at Low Point

Forty-four percent of Americans have a great deal or quite a lot of confidence in "the church or organized religion" today, just below the low points Gallup has found in recent years, including 45% in 2002 and 46% in 2007. This follows a long-term decline in Americans' confidence in religion since the 1970s.

let me guess.... its the right and all bushes fault... and they all need to stab themselves.

Bush wouldn't tell a lie. He said god told him to invade Iraq. Then his administration told nearly a 1000 lies to attempt to justify it.

Column: 1000 lies: Weapons of mass deception penetrate the public - CollegiateTimes.com

organized religion has been used as a tool for the power hungry since its inception

You may have given him the fish....but you didn't teach him HOW to get his own. You didn't care if you had to keep giving him the fish, that way he's dependent on YOU. He had to go to someone else to learn how to get his own fish.

There's no problem with people getting help when they're down on their luck...all your side does is keep feeding them, with the taxpayer money, and you couldn't give a shit less if they stay dependent on you forever.

Forum List

Back