confidence in Organized religion on the decline

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
U.S. Confidence in Organized Religion at Low Point

Forty-four percent of Americans have a great deal or quite a lot of confidence in "the church or organized religion" today, just below the low points Gallup has found in recent years, including 45% in 2002 and 46% in 2007. This follows a long-term decline in Americans' confidence in religion since the 1970s.

Last edited:
U.S. Confidence in Organized Religion at Low Point

Forty-four percent of Americans have a great deal or quite a lot of confidence in "the church or organized religion" today, just below the low points Gallup has found in recent years, including 45% in 2002 and 46% in 2007. This follows a long-term decline in Americans' confidence in religion since the 1970s.

let me guess.... its the right and all bushes fault... and they all need to stab themselves.

• Banned
i think people should believe whatever they wnt to believe and keep the organization out if it.

There is always some sociopath willing to weasel their way to power in these organizations and use it

• Banned
sociopaths have the advantage in the realm of power.

they dont spend one second of their lives thinking about relationships or their feelings.

they dont have feelings.

they spend that time instead thinking of ways to get what they want.

I bet there are smart sociopaths at top of most industries and large organizations.

Its why we need to watch the people at the top very closely and have enough power as a people to take them out when needed

4 in 100 people in this world are sociopaths

thats alot of people and they have the advantage of being willing to do ANYTHING to get what they want.

no morals or feelings to get in the way.

Sociopaths use other peoples emotions to get what they want out of them.

Im sure everyone here has run up against a sociopath at some time in your life.

They were that person who used you after you thought they were your friend and you could never quite figure out what you did to make them turn on you.

They merely were out to get what they wanted and you as a person were completely disposable

sociopaths can range in intelligence jsut like everyone else.

the dumb ones are easy to deal with.

The really smart ones end up really wealthy.

In a caplitalistic society they have a great advantage

The child abuse/cover-up scandals don't help.

Neither does covering up involvement in the murder of a border guard

That effects confidence in organized religion? How?

That comment is meant to turn this thread into a pure political discussion of the Obama administration screw ups.

Unfortunately, There is a whole board dedicated to Obama's Screw ups, and that is called the political board. Why do people want 2 boards dedicated to Obama screw ups is beyond me. Romney is going to win in 2012, what more do you guys want from us? Impeachment hearings on Holder?---hey, that is not such a bad idea!!

sociopaths have the advantage in the realm of power.

they dont spend one second of their lives thinking about relationships or their feelings.

they dont have feelings.

they spend that time instead thinking of ways to get what they want.

I bet there are smart sociopaths at top of most industries and large organizations.

Its why we need to watch the people at the top very closely and have enough power as a people to take them out when needed

Noww HOW did guess your OP was an opening for some political hack shit?

:lmao
:

sociopaths see no need to help their fellow man.

they are a much better fit with the right.

not with bleeding heart liberals like the dems

Neither does covering up involvement in the murder of a border guard

That comment is meant to turn this thread into a pure political discussion of the Obama administration screw ups.

Unfortunately, There is a whole board dedicated to Obama's Screw ups, and that is called the political board. Why do people want 2 boards dedicated to Obama screw ups is beyond me. Romney is going to win in 2012, what more do you guys want from us? Impeachment hearings on Holder?---hey, that is not such a bad idea!!

liesmatters is using this thread as a political jumping off point.....so does it really matter if CF is doing it too?

liesmatters is using this thread as a political jumping off point.....so does it really matter if CF is doing it too?

You do have a point there.

Hey TM--stop trying to use the Religion ethics board for your leftist propaganda. Sociopaths seek to take advantage of people using any means whether it is political, religious, or a meme of a personality cult.

Stop trying to cast the Right as demons when there are plenty of demons on the left. A good number of Capital "J" Democrats are sociopaths, why not complain about them?

Do that on the political board

Last edited:

Forum List

Back