Confessions of an economic hitman

2) Hence your conclusion is based on false premises

what conclusion???????
playing trivial pursuit again because you lack the IQ to say something intelligent in support of liberalism.

Why be a liberal if it is too idiotic to be defended??
" you are a typical scummy treasonous liberal"
... that conclusion.

dear what is the false premise??????? Do you like trivia because, as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to say why you are a liberal? Why not start a thread and ask liberals if they know why they are liberals?

what conclusion???????
playing trivial pursuit again because you lack the IQ to say something intelligent in support of liberalism.

... that conclusion.

dear what is the false premise??????? Do you like trivia because, as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to say why you are a liberal? Why not start a thread and ask liberals if they know why they are liberals?
Oh man , just forget about it. First I posted the premise and then you asked by the conclusion , now I post the conclusion and you ask for the premise ... forgetaboutit.

what conclusion???????

... that conclusion.

Oh man , just forget about it. First I posted the premise and then you asked by the conclusion , now I post the conclusion and you ask for the premise ... forgetaboutit.

translation: as a liberal I lack the IQ to make a coherent argument all in one place,
I'm afraid to say why I'm a liberal, I was brainwashed long ago and taught never to question it.

Forum List

Back