Confessions of an economic hitman

We are just pawns , what we are seeing in in the world today is the result of this

I am actually reading the book , it's a very interesting reading. After severa trips to SA the rent seeking pattern described in the book becomes apparent:

EHM + Corrupt gobernment -> Public Debt + Infrastructure created by US corporations -> Stagnation and income inequality.

No wonder China is becoming the partner of choice in Africa.

No wonder China is becoming the partner of choice in Africa.

You mean because China is more capitalist than we are thanks to our liberals with their big govt schemes or do you have no idea what you mean as a usual??

Ed, Intel is turning us into slaves by doubling computing power every 18 months

Progressives are such morons its a wonder they ever figured out how to reproduce

Ed, Intel is turning us into slaves by doubling computing power every 18 months

yes, a perfect example of how evil corporate America is!! Maybe they should be taxed some more to punish them so they cant afford to innovate so quickly and so our libsoviet bureaucrats can spent their money on more useful things!!.

Progressives are such morons its a wonder they ever figured out how to reproduce

They are working on even that. Rather then love and family they advocate sex and abortion. The black family has been their initial target and we see the results everyday fro their handy work!

I read the book, which was interesting but he undermined his points with his overt political opinions. He had enough real information to make it a compelling read but there was too much speculation, reaching for conclusions, and opinion citing to create a lasting point by the final page.

No , I didn't mean that. You should probably read the book to get a faint idea of what I am talking about.

1) I have read it
2) you assumed China is better because you are a typical scummy treasonous liberal
3) if book demonstrates anything its that big govt liberal schemes mostly don't work and Republican capitalism does

No , I didn't mean that. You should probably read the book to get a faint idea of what I am talking about.

1) I have read it
2) you assumed China is better because you are a typical scummy treasonous liberal
3) if book demonstrates anything its that big govt liberal schemes mostly don't work and Republican capitalism does
As a FACT "special Ed" it is you who allways spams the threads whinning about how great China's capitalism is and how they put 40% of world population out of poverty ( your words, not mine ).

The part I don't like about US capitalism is related to the revolving door and the links some coorporations aided by the government establish with corrupt governments. THAT is not free market nor does it promote democracy or the development of third world countries.

The part I don't like about US capitalism is related to the revolving door and the links some coorporations aided by the government .

100% stupid you are describing liberal fascism or obamacare liberalism and calling it US capitalism. Capitalism is when govt and business are separate!!

Do you understand now??

The part I don't like about US capitalism is related to the revolving door and the links some coorporations aided by the government .

100% stupid you are describing liberal fascism or obamacare liberalism and calling it US capitalism. Capitalism is when govt and business are separate!!

Do you understand now??
The revolving door existed long before Obama became President of the USA.
Indeed such a behavior is closer to a fascist state than to a Democracy. Perkins talks about how the US installed puppet dictators and promoted coup d'etat in countries arround the world to move forward the agenda of US corporations. Perkin's empolyer (Main) played a key role in some of these machinations, creating inflated development forecasts.
Obamacare is not related to this thread topic.

Do you understand now??
The revolving door existed long before Obama became President of the USA.
Indeed such a behavior is closer to a fascist state than to a Democracy. Perkins talks about how the US installed puppet dictators and promoted coup d'etat in countries arround the world to move forward the agenda of US corporations. Perkin's empolyer (Main) played a key role in some of these machinations, creating inflated development forecasts.
Obamacare is not related to this thread topic.

dear Obamacare is perfect fascism- the blending of business and govt with each trying to use each other and win control. Capitalism prevents this but libcommies like you always encourage it!

how great China's capitalism is and how they put 40% of world population out of poverty ( your words, not mine ).

yes dear this is true but do you have any idea what point you are trying to make by repeating what i say???
You wrote :
you assumed China is better because you are a typical scummy treasonous liberal
I answer
1) I do not assume that China is better than the US. Period , that's just you.
2) Hence your conclusion is based on false premises

Forum List

Back