Confession time...

Last night I crashed at my parents house, well to make a long story short I got drunk, crashed on my parents couch with a cigarette in my hand, well - the cigarette burned a nice gigantic hole in her "semi-new" couch cushion. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw it and flipped it over....

I have to tell her, otherwise I'm just a coward (and I feel like one for turning the cushion over)...

They will be pissed off but I suppose if I tell them before they find out what happened I will at least be respected for being honest...

I'm going to get a mouthful that is for sure...

On the bright side, you can just flip the cushion over...

Stupid irresponsible me.. And it was stupid.

It's so weird tho because I feel like a child bringing home a bad report card or something :lol:

I haven't felt the "fess up to mommy" feeling in about 15 years hahaha...

I think you owe your mom a re-upholstery job. Take her out to lunch and tell her there... she will be less likely to make a scene.

Building a couch and "kit" are too different critters. :cool:
Couch + Chair. No kit.:eusa_angel:

No they didn't "build build" the damn thing...

It was a kit....

It was some shit they bought off of some online retailer.

My parents or my dad at least is a master at building tho - he just thinks bigger than couches. More like 100 foot CB radio towers and Star Trek bars...
I had to Google " Star Trek barz" . Pretty neat.Idiocy, but neat.

I don't think you really understand...

My dad built this part by hand...

That thing is like 4 feet in diameter..

Those lights rotate like Close Encounters of The Third Kind...

428991_3054159825489_1008106845_32462986_164010479_n.jpg

Last edited:
Repair the cushion. You are lucky you did not start a serious fire.

That wouldn't have been possible.... I would have woken up if their was a fire under my ass...

That's assuming the smoke hadn't already killed you. More people die from smoke inhalation than the fire.

What you did was breathtakingly stupid.... you could easily have killed yourself - and your parents. Learn a fucking lesson.

It takes fire to make smoke and its the fire that you feel - especially when its 3 inches from you.

I dropped my smoke on a couch not on a blanket...

Goodness! Where do they live, Area 51?

:lol:

I know...

They have crazy shit but when I took that pic I was like "it looks like a UFO" :lol:

The actual bar mimics the bar scene from Empire Strikes Back :lol:

420837_3102717199393_1008106845_32486652_2057448834_n.jpg

Yes, that Ice House is mine and I love it..

Last edited:
Last night I crashed at my parents house, well to make a long story short I got drunk, crashed on my parents couch with a cigarette in my hand, well - the cigarette burned a nice gigantic hole in her "semi-new" couch cushion. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw it and flipped it over....

I have to tell her, otherwise I'm just a coward (and I feel like one for turning the cushion over)...

They will be pissed off but I suppose if I tell them before they find out what happened I will at least be respected for being honest...

I'm going to get a mouthful that is for sure...

On the bright side, you can just flip the cushion over...

Stupid irresponsible me.. And it was stupid.

It's so weird tho because I feel like a child bringing home a bad report card or something :lol:

I haven't felt the "fess up to mommy" feeling in about 15 years hahaha...

That wouldn't have been possible.... I would have woken up if there was a fire under my ass...
New couch, plus SERIOUS begging for mercy.

That wouldn't have been possible.... I would have woken up if there was a fire under my ass...
New couch, plus SERIOUS begging for mercy.

I'm not a kid, and if the P's want to give me shit than sobeit..

This thread has NOTHING to do with consequence (and at 31 there are none) and it has everything to do with honesty and my feelings and their feelings..

I own my own fucking house - what the fuck are they going to do? ground me??

Seriously...

This has everything to do with feelings....

I just don't like it when people I love are mad at me... I could care less if those I don't know like me or not but the people I love matter to me and I do care if they're mad at me or not (if its logical)...

They built the couch.......... I suppose I would have to make them a new cushion..

Or at least contact the supplier who made the kit to build it..

Not this exact one but similar to this kid of...

bluecouch-livingroom_300.jpg

or this one

Isalys6.jpg

That's a really nice couch!

Wow, you suck! LOL! Might I suggest you never get drunk and crash at mommy's again? Inflict that behavior only on your nearest and dearest friends...you're probably of an age you should spare the mom the grief and irritation.

Just sayin. That is a really nice couch, omg!

Not this exact one but similar to this kid of...

bluecouch-livingroom_300.jpg

or this one

Isalys6.jpg

That's a really nice couch!

Wow, you suck! LOL! Might I suggest you never get drunk and crash at mommy's again? Inflict that behavior only on your nearest and dearest friends...you're probably of an age you should spare the mom the grief and irritation.

Just sayin. That is a really nice couch, omg!

Yeah right...

My parents house is party central (for adults, and on the weekends)...

If someone wants to have a party in my family (or friends) my parents house is #1 location...

It's not "partyville" but it is certainly a venue...

It just so happens that my 3 brothers and his buddy stopped by last night, not to mention my sister and her kids and a few others popped in...

All of a sudden you get a party when you have enough people - family or not..

Forum List

Back