Confederate soldiers statue in Nashville vandalized with red paint & the phrase "They were racists"!

Hate crime against a statue or dead con-federates? Which?

The concept of hate crime is that it is a crime to express hate and engender fear in a target population.

Do you not agree with that concept of hate crime?
I do, when proven. So, let me ask again...hate against a statue or against dead con-federates.

Try again. WE both know that you know who was the target.
Tell us...who WAS the target? It was a statue...was it the target? It was a statue of a con-federate. Was dead con-federates the target?

Obviously not. Try again. Your pretense that you missed the last 150 years of American history makes you look very bad.
So....a hate crime will be charged for someone or something the last 150 years of American history....ok....who or what would that be? Do you even know?

The concept of hate crime is that it is a crime to express hate and engender fear in a target population.

Do you not agree with that concept of hate crime?
I do, when proven. So, let me ask again...hate against a statue or against dead con-federates.

Tell us...who WAS the target? It was a statue...was it the target? It was a statue of a con-federate. Was dead con-federates the target?

Obviously not. Try again. Your pretense that you missed the last 150 years of American history makes you look very bad.
So....a hate crime will be charged for someone or something the last 150 years of American history....ok....who or what would that be? Do you even know?

Why should I pretend that you are serious, when you are not even being honest enough to admit who was the target of this crime?

Democrats and their 1930’s Germany indoctrination.
You mean like Nazi Germany? Remember, the Nazi’s were all white, just like most of the Republican Party. Why do you think that is?

It’s hilarious to me that Republicans keep insisting Democrats are Nazis, when it was Republicans who ran Nazi candidates across the country.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.
It was the Republicans in Congress who kept praising Hitler and Mussolini up to Pearl Harbor.
looked for proof found non. I noticed that several movie starts thought he was nice, and Iinburg was wild about him and some Prince in Briton was behind him, so there is a wide spread of people. If I remember there was suppose to be a Rally for Hitler the day or two after the Japs hit pearl...in NY s Madison Square Garden to a sold out crowd. Seem the New York folks really were behind him.

Just a matter of time before the American left start vandalizing the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, anyone connected to slavery.
Confederates are traitors.

They wanted to destroy this country and they failed.

End of discussion.
Wrong, moron. They wanted independence from the fed which had become a replay of Britain. They had no intention of overrunning the north.
Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea

I think the number is vastly understated.
Don’t you?
A few years back I would have said no....now, I agree with you.

American Taliban. Or maybe just some disgusting Neggras.
Fascinating...one does not have to wait long for one of these posts, does one?

So which one was it?

A filthy ass Neggra

A stupid Moon Bat?

An American Taliban trying to destroy history?

A descendant of a Union soldier slaughtered at Fredricksburg?
You seem to know it was one of those...You tell us (right after you give your info to the Authorities as you should, of course)

Just the usual suspects, Moon Bat.

Why should I pretend that you are serious, when you are not even being honest enough to admit who was the target of this crime?
I am asking you and you don't seem to know either. Don't put your ignorance on me.

Democrats and their 1930’s Germany indoctrination.
You mean like Nazi Germany? Remember, the Nazi’s were all white, just like most of the Republican Party. Why do you think that is?

It’s hilarious to me that Republicans keep insisting Democrats are Nazis, when it was Republicans who ran Nazi candidates across the country.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.
It was the Republicans in Congress who kept praising Hitler and Mussolini up to Pearl Harbor.
looked for proof found non. I noticed that several movie starts thought he was nice, and Iinburg was wild about him and some Prince in Briton was behind him, so there is a wide spread of people. If I remember there was suppose to be a Rally for Hitler the day or two after the Japs hit pearl...in NY s Madison Square Garden to a sold out crowd. Seem the New York folks really were behind him.
Read the book "The Illustrious Dunderheads" a collection of Congressional speeches praising Hitler and Mussolini and calling for non-interference, etc....by Republicans in Congress.

But I know what you are talking about...that rally they had in Madison Square Garden...it was really creepy.https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/americans-hold-nazi-rally-in-madison-square-garden

Just a matter of time before the American left start vandalizing the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, anyone connected to slavery.

End of discussion.
Wrong, moron. They wanted independence from the fed which had become a replay of Britain. They had no intention of overrunning the north.

Don’t you?

You fckn dopes...republicans freed the slaves

Good gawd....learn REAL history

I am asking you and you don't seem to know either. Don't put your ignorance on me.

Your pretense of missing the last 150 years of American history is not credible.

End of discussion.

Don’t you?

They did....Republicans now dead and gone. Republicans who had a totally different mindset 150+ years ago than they do now. Republicans who would NOT have waved con-federate flags and had these kinds of "good people" rallies:
upload_2019-6-17_15-25-3.jpeg
images

Your pretense of missing the last 150 years of American history is not credible.
You will have to explain your comments about the last 150 years when it comes to charging a hate crime for vandalism.

End of discussion.

Don’t you?

They did....Republicans now dead and gone. Republicans who had a totally different mindset 150+ years ago than they do now. Republicans who would NOT have waved con-federate flags and had these kinds of "good people" rallies: View attachment 265747
images

More lies from the liar.

You will have to explain your comments about the last 150 years when it comes to charging a hate crime for vandalism.

No, I don't feel like playing along with your childish games today. Maybe tomorrow I will want to play pretend. Try again then.

End of discussion.

Don’t you?

They did....Republicans now dead and gone. Republicans who had a totally different mindset 150+ years ago than they do now. Republicans who would NOT have waved con-federate flags and had these kinds of "good people" rallies: View attachment 265747
images

Again fraud....nobody is buying your BS anymore. You're done on here. Learn it

Don’t you?

images

Look at you thinking you've got power. :71: What happened to your Threaty MacThreat the other day?

No, I don't feel like playing along with your childish games today. Maybe tomorrow I will want to play pretend. Try again then.
So, you didn't know either. Why didn't you say so in the first place? :71:

Don’t you?

images

Look at you thinking you've got power. :71: What happened to your Threaty MacThreat the other day?

I don't need power..just observation. Shoulda never lied on me Pete..

Fatal error and I never lose

images

I don't need power..just observation. Shoulda never lied on me Pete..

Fatal error and I never lose
And there you go again, Threaty MacThreat....showing that you have no idea what the Pete thingee stands for. :abgg2q.jpg: This is fun. Please continue with your threats.

So, you didn't know either. Why didn't you say so in the first place? :71:

More lies from you. Pretty standard. Vindicating my refusing to play.

Forum List

Back