Confederate Flag nutbags crash black kid's party, yell "******" at them

Their region. As I said. Dumbass.
The confederate flag should only be on toilet paper

You mean you're willing to come and try to take mine?
You are such a tough guy...go ride with your toilet paper flag to a child's party to intimidate children like your fellow morons ..with me.,.you got another thing coming defeated rebel ass wipe

What do I have coming pussy?

I'll use the Obama toilet paper I have. Even if his picture isn't on it, when I wipe, it does.
You irritated Rebel loser ?...do not forget the surrender at Appomattox ...so sweet....They should have hung Jeff Davis and Robert E Lee

Irritated Obama ass licker? don't forget you support the by product of a typical black runaway baby daddy and a white trash mother.

The confederate flag should only be on toilet paper

You are such a tough guy...go ride with your toilet paper flag to a child's party to intimidate children like your fellow morons ..with me.,.you got another thing coming defeated rebel ass wipe

I'll use the Obama toilet paper I have. Even if his picture isn't on it, when I wipe, it does.
You irritated Rebel loser ?...do not forget the surrender at Appomattox ...so sweet....They should have hung Jeff Davis and Robert E Lee

Irritated Obama ass licker? don't forget you support the by product of a typical black runaway baby daddy and a white trash mother.
LOl Picketts last charge ...what a slaughter
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
ozb.jpg

giphy.gif
I know right? conservative65 asswipe's side got routed :lol:

giphy.gif
View attachment 52488
racist much shitstain?

giphy.gif
View attachment 52488
racist much shitstain?

Zebras are black and white. Isn't Obama both black and white mix?

giphy.gif
I know right? conservative65 asswipe's side got routed :lol:

My side? I wasn't alive in the 1860s. Were you?

secessioners getting their asses kicked by African American troops :cool-45:

800pxtheoldflagnevertou.jpg

Wow. That's funny.

I mean it happened. Sure. A couple of times.

Nearly everyone who fought and died to end slavery was a White Male, led by a WHite Male, who was elected by White Males.

But don't accuse these left/dems of division and tearing us apart as a country with threads such as this.

LOL These clowns were just indicted on Terrorism
Made me go hang my flag outside and take it with me flying everywhere I go now. PLEASE arrest me for freedom of speech and expression. My lawyer on retainer WOULD LOVE that pay day from the state. People being arrested for being proud white southerners. Gonna be one fun lawsuit once they are found not guilty because I know the truth of what happened and you happen to not care so I won't repeat it.

Just don't attack and announce that you're going to shoot someone and you should be cool
Yeah because you are only allowed to try to harm someone with a knife in a large group,throw rocks and make a vehicle wreck and start a fight if you are black. ALL of which happened in this case.

No, you're not allowed to do any of that silly goose. But you can always send the secret evidence you have to blow the case white...I mean, wide open.

Just don't attack and announce that you're going to shoot someone and you should be cool
Yeah because you are only allowed to try to harm someone with a knife in a large group,throw rocks and make a vehicle wreck and start a fight if you are black. ALL of which happened in this case.

No, you're not allowed to do any of that silly goose. But you can always send the secret evidence you have to blow the case white...I mean, wide open.
Obviously are in Douglas county. You go on with your anti white racist pipe dream. I will enjoy the lawsuit and getting that piece of dog shit DA removed from office :)

Great, also make sure to bring all your evidence they themselves missed. Maybe they'll put you on retainer for being a super sluth.

Forum List

Back