Confederate flag is racist? So why did 4 NORTHERN states have legal slavery during the Civil War.?

Shoots thinks the border states were northern states, though they think of themselves as southerners. He is not very bright.
as a missourian i try not to think of myself as a southerner. but i wouldn't include us in the north, either.

Shoots thinks the border states were northern states, though they think of themselves as southerners. He is not very bright.

You ignorant jackass. The border states were northern states. Nobody but you questions that. They had lots of confederate sympathizers to be sure, but the state officially stayed in the north and fought for the north and participated in the 1864 northern presidential election.

as a missourian i try not to think of myself as a southerner. but i wouldn't include us in the north, either.

MO was a border state and could have gone either way. But they went with the north and lincoln allowed them to continue to practice slavery.

KY MD DE and MO all had legal widespread slavery during the 4 years of the Civil War. Around 400,000 slaved combined in the 4 states. How could the CW possibly be about slavery then???

The idea that the CW was about slavery is not just wrong, it's absurd. But most americans have been brainwashed into believing it.

get your flags right

The four border states could have gone to the south but chose not to. If they had, there would have been no war because the north wouldn't have had a chance.
They are south of the Mason-Dixon line. You just aren't very bright...must be a Southern education.

HAHA. You don't even know what the MD line was. It didn't even extend past pennsylvania.

The Presidency should be without color, other than red white and blue.

Obama is not of this Nation. His flag is black and red. And he has spent the last seven years usurping our traditional stars and bars.

Obama may be half Black, but he's 100% Red.

Last edited:
shootspeeders, show us exactly where Lincoln said he did not care about slaves many times. Be specific.

The Presidency should be without color, other than red white and blue.

Obama is not of this Nation. His flag is black and red. And he has spent the last seven years usurping our traditional stars and bars.

Obama may be half Black, but he's 100% Red.
And you are 100% yellow. BHO is a far better American than you.

Forum List

Back