Confederate Flag Flop: Public Opinion Remains UNCHANGED...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Confederate Flag Flop: Public Opinion Remains Unchanged From Where It Was 15 Years Ago

The latest polling shows that most Americans still view the Confederate flag as a symbol of Southern pride as opposed to racism — an opinion that has not significantly changed in 15 years.

After the last couple of weeks of anti-Confederate hysteria, you don’t have to be a fan of the rebel battle flag to appreciate that the public is basically shrugging their shoulders.

Confederate Flag Flop Public Opinion Remains Unchanged From Where It Was 15 Years Ago PJ Tatler

All the left did with all this ANTI CONFEDERATE HYSTERIA was PISS OFF 90% of the entire southern population.

Great idea, that's sure the way to win elections.

can we assume that if we get a republican back in office come 2017, the confederate flags/shows/bikinins will be ordered back in circulation via Executive Order?

All the left did with all this ANTI CONFEDERATE HYSTERIA was PISS OFF 90% of the entire southern population.

No one who treasures the inbred loser flag votes for democrats anyway.

Really? NO ONE in the south votes for democrats that isn't PROUD to be southern and PROUD of their battle flag? REALLY?

You win the DUMBEST COMMENT OF THE DAY prize, ALREADY, and it's early.

Idiot.

Confederate Flag Flop: Public Opinion Remains Unchanged From Where It Was 15 Years Ago

The latest polling shows that most Americans still view the Confederate flag as a symbol of Southern pride as opposed to racism — an opinion that has not significantly changed in 15 years.

After the last couple of weeks of anti-Confederate hysteria, you don’t have to be a fan of the rebel battle flag to appreciate that the public is basically shrugging their shoulders.

Confederate Flag Flop Public Opinion Remains Unchanged From Where It Was 15 Years Ago PJ Tatler

and then this local poll, puts it at 8-1 for retentijon of the Battle flag.

Lawmakers buck populace in Confederate flag bastion

If the GA votes to pull it down, and they likely will, some already know this is their last term.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Really? NO ONE in the south votes for democrats that isn't PROUD to be southern and PROUD of their battle flag? REALLY?

Idiot.
I live in the south, don't try to convince me that those dip spitting retarded rednecks flying the loser flag ever vote democrat, even if they did the democratic party is better off without them.

Idiot.
I live in the south, don't try to convince me that those dip spitting retarded rednecks flying the loser flag ever vote democrat, even if they did the democratic party is better off without them.
Keep it up... that's the elitist, arrogant, bigoted, vile, caustic, rash, garbage people are fed up with from you filthy liberals.

You've had your day and fun, the push back is coming, big time.

Oh... and by the way... why don't you talk that shit to a southerner. I hope you enjoy your new dentures, dumbass.

182785f2d6e2e6b05529f6ea4ebb2811.jpg

Idiot.
Keep it up... that's the elitist, arrogant, bigoted, vile, caustic, rash, garbage people are fed up with from you filthy liberals.

You've had your day and fun, the push back is coming, big time.

Oh... and by the way... why don't you talk that shit to a southerner. I had you enjoy your new dentures, dumbass.
What are you going to do? Start lynching people? Keep right on saying that the loser flag does not represent hate while acting hateful, it just makes those who see it for what it is more right.

Forum List

Back